“Que bueno”

Price range: US$15 - US$20
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed January 11, 2017 via mobile

Been here a few times and didn't realize I haven't given review. OMG my bad.
This place is awesome Cuban food with great service. I always get the breaded chicken with rice and black beans. It is fantastic. They do have other stuff on the menu. While there on this visit, they pulled out 2 paellas. They smelled wonderful. I haven't seen a bad dish on any of my visits. I'm from Atlanta and have had to come to N.Y.3 times in last few months and I don't miss a chance to eat here. I recommend you do the same. You will love this place. Guaranteed.

Reviewed December 10, 2016

I've had the fried chicken, ropa vieja, rabo encendido, everything is good. The coffee is amazing as well.

Reviewed December 5, 2016 via mobile

We walked here from our hotel last week. The food was amazing and quick service. Had 2 bottles of wine. I'm always uneasy about asking to use public restrooms in NYC but I had to go! Bathroom was in the basement where food was organized, beverages were stacked nicely, it was CLEAN. Bathroom was spacious and clean as well. Waiter was wonderful and gave us a complimentary glass of wine.

1  Thank Meshelle P
Reviewed December 2, 2016

the best Cuban food I have ever had here in the borough of Queens. Better yet, NYC. I recently went on a trip to Cuba and this restaurant really set high expectations for me over there. Awesome flavors and soo much plates to choose from. You will not be disappointed, go!

Reviewed November 22, 2016 via mobile

The story behind the brothers who own the restaurant is amazing! This is like going to Havana without the airfare. My favorite dinner is the pork chops served with fresh onions and fried plantains. I have been all over the world and this place is in my top three favorite restaurants. The waiters still wear black jackets and the meals are finished off with a small sweet drink. I never have room for the desserts which are all perfect. Dulce de leche is my favorite