“Delicious food”

Price range: US$15 - US$20
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 January 2017

Had the rope via ja (braised beef, peppers & onions) rice & beans and maduros (plantains) on a tour with Fat Dave and were very impressed. Delicious.

Reviewed 11 January 2017 via mobile

Been here a few times and didn't realize I haven't given review. OMG my bad.
This place is awesome Cuban food with great service. I always get the breaded chicken with rice and black beans. It is fantastic. They do have other stuff on the menu. While there on this visit, they pulled out 2 paellas. They smelled wonderful. I haven't seen a bad dish on any of my visits. I'm from Atlanta and have had to come to N.Y.3 times in last few months and I don't miss a chance to eat here. I recommend you do the same. You will love this place. Guaranteed.

Reviewed 10 December 2016

I've had the fried chicken, ropa vieja, rabo encendido, everything is good. The coffee is amazing as well.

Reviewed 5 December 2016 via mobile

We walked here from our hotel last week. The food was amazing and quick service. Had 2 bottles of wine. I'm always uneasy about asking to use public restrooms in NYC but I had to go! Bathroom was in the basement where food was organized, beverages were stacked nicely, it was CLEAN. Bathroom was spacious and clean as well. Waiter was wonderful and gave us a complimentary glass of wine.

1  Thank Meshelle P
Reviewed 2 December 2016

the best Cuban food I have ever had here in the borough of Queens. Better yet, NYC. I recently went on a trip to Cuba and this restaurant really set high expectations for me over there. Awesome flavors and soo much plates to choose from. You will not be disappointed, go!