“We're Back Again”

Price range: US$15 - US$20
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed April 15, 2017 via mobile

Excellent Cuban flavors. Authentic Cuban food all around. Very inexpensive. The wait staff are eager to serve. That's why I'm a regular.

Reviewed March 23, 2017

if you've been to cuba, you'll understand why you don't need to bring your salt and pepper... this is one of the most favorable places i visit for their oxtail!!

limited street parking is hard to find, you must keep checking the meters, depending where you park... the wait for this place goes pretty fast... when stepping in the hole in the wall, reminded me of my visit to cuba... the service is as fast as the food comes out...if coming with a large group, make sure you call and make reservations...

if i want a taste of cuba, i only come here for the ropa veja, a signature dish made with hours of love... though we came here for a cuban reunion after visiting cuba, this by far beats cuban dishes from their homeland... we're attracted to flavors, whereas cuba is limited to their resources. overall, for a discounted trip to cuba, this is a place to take your palettes for a treat...

Reviewed January 27, 2017

Had the rope via ja (braised beef, peppers & onions) rice & beans and maduros (plantains) on a tour with Fat Dave and were very impressed. Delicious.

Reviewed January 11, 2017 via mobile

Been here a few times and didn't realize I haven't given review. OMG my bad.
This place is awesome Cuban food with great service. I always get the breaded chicken with rice and black beans. It is fantastic. They do have other stuff on the menu. While there on this visit, they pulled out 2 paellas. They smelled wonderful. I haven't seen a bad dish on any of my visits. I'm from Atlanta and have had to come to N.Y.3 times in last few months and I don't miss a chance to eat here. I recommend you do the same. You will love this place. Guaranteed.

Reviewed December 10, 2016

I've had the fried chicken, ropa vieja, rabo encendido, everything is good. The coffee is amazing as well.