“Consistent and friendly”

Cuisines: American, Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

My book club meets at the C
ommunity once a month; they give us a quiet table way in the back, and it's always a good place to gather and talk. Service is quick and friendly and efficient, and I am grateful that the Community is in my town!

There are newer reviews for Community Restaurant

Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

We stopped in for a quick dinner while traveling by on 81. Clearly popular with locals. Classic, vintage type interior. Nice, hopping bar area. Children's menu.
Enjoyable experience! We were happy!

Reviewed 6 April 2017

My wife and I with another couple went there for my birthday dinner. When our entrees arrived 3 out of the 4 of us were served. About 20 minutes passed by. My wife's dinner still wasn't served and we were about done eating. My wife never ate her dinner and we had to still pay for it. Still the entrees we got were very good. Don't know if my wife will ever go back to eat there.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

Enjoyed a lovely full turkey dinner with all the trimmings and portions were good. Service was decent, food was great and overall environment/atmosphere comfortable and cozy.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

My mother, sister, and I eat here whenever we visit family in the Cortland area, and we have done so for many years. My 95 year old mother shares memories of eating here when she attended Cortland Normal School! The restaurant has changed its menu and decor through the years that I've been eating here, but what has not changed is the good, down-home food. Not a "fancy" venue, but an excellent choice for a good meal at a good price.