“Passing Through”

Cuisines: American, Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 July 2017

Inside was charming. We went for an early lunch. Not crowded. Did seem like a locals spot. The waitress was very friendly. Meal was ok along with price.

There are newer reviews for Community Restaurant

Reviewed 8 July 2017

The last time we ate there the floor in front of the bar , the entry way, had been "polished" to make it shine. The laminated floor was shiny and slippery as hell. My 86 year old mother almost fell.The older man acting as host just ignored the danger, and admired how the floor shone after they "polished" it..

And when the bill charge showed up on my bank, they never took out the tip I left for the waitress. So I assume the poor waitress never got the generous tip I had left (generous because she patiently listened to my mother ).

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

My book club meets at the C
ommunity once a month; they give us a quiet table way in the back, and it's always a good place to gather and talk. Service is quick and friendly and efficient, and I am grateful that the Community is in my town!

Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

We stopped in for a quick dinner while traveling by on 81. Clearly popular with locals. Classic, vintage type interior. Nice, hopping bar area. Children's menu.
Enjoyable experience! We were happy!

Reviewed 6 April 2017

My wife and I with another couple went there for my birthday dinner. When our entrees arrived 3 out of the 4 of us were served. About 20 minutes passed by. My wife's dinner still wasn't served and we were about done eating. My wife never ate her dinner and we had to still pay for it. Still the entrees we got were very good. Don't know if my wife will ever go back to eat there.