All reviews perkins restaurant no elevator bagels king suite visiting family eggs exceeded expectations lots of pillows lots of parking off the highway bathroom sink free breakfast is coffee tea make your own waffles breakfast room waffle maker nice room
Reviewed October 2, 2017

We stayed here several days while visiting family and it was very nice. The rooms are large and clean with good beds. It is very quiet. There's a free breakfast that's ample and OK. The staff was very nice and helpful. There's lots of parking even for vehicles pulling trailers. The price was very reasonable. We will stay here next time we go to Cortland.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 31, 2017

we booked this hotel when we moved out daughter into cortland university.

others we're booked and it is close to college. we stayed in a room in the rear of the hotel
rooms were ok. closet door didn't close all the way.

but the kicker is the noise. staying in the rear of the hotel you have the highway across the parking lot, with the a/c unit you can hear all the traffic.

we didn't eat the breakfast cause we took our daughter out, so I can't comment
but it is included and the bkfst area looked nice and clean. we paid 140.00 for the night with all the taxes and fees

Room tip: don't get a room in the rear of the hotel
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed August 23, 2017

I stayed here for parent orientation at nearby Cornell University, since all the hotels in Ithaca were filled. The room and bathroom were clean and comfortable, though a little noisy from being next to I-81. Unfortunately I couldn't get any wi-fi service in the room. The free breakfast was also very average. Scrambled eggs were the driest I have ever tasted, and I'm not usually too picky about eggs. There were enough other choices, so I certainly didn't starve.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

Skip this place, there are at least 3 others on same street and I'd sleep in my car and get a better nights sleep than in this place. The bed was hard and had a huge canyon in the middle. The carpets are old & dirty. The whole place had an old moldy smell. Ugh!!

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 22, 2017 via mobile

Tried two different rooms and both smelled of cigarettes. IF we weren't so tired we may have just left. AC was not running when we checked in and the dampness made the smell worse. Not any way near the quality of the last Comfort Inn we stayed in last week in Cicero NY. Looks like this place needs some fresh air an some TLC. And a new lamp shade.

Date of stay: June 2017