“Good place to dine”

Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner
Description: We're a local restaurant and sports bar located in the Tanger shopping district on The Arches Circle, next to BJ's Wholesale Club. Come hang out, watch sports, be yourself and enjoy the company of others without breaking the bank. We are known for our wide variety of freshly prepared dishes, and daily lunch, dinner and cocktail specials. From Filet Mignon and original pasta dishes to fresh salads and our signature fresh, boneless chicken Zingers tossed in your favorite sauces, our extensive menu offers something for everyone. With over 75 beer varieties, including sought-after foreign imports and craft brews, signature cocktail pitchers and loads of specialty drinks, we have you covered any day of the week.
Reviewed March 10, 2018 via mobile

It’s definitely worth the wait to eat at Miller’s Ale House. I had a good burger while my friends had tasty wings. Make sure you arrive early to find a good parking space and to put your name down. Would recommend this place to eat.

Reviewed February 1, 2018

My husband and I along with 14 former co-workers went to Miller's for dinner and drinks. We were very happy that we were able to get a reservation for a large party. As soon as we were seated, Lisa one of the managers in charge came over to great us and introduce us to Patrick our server for the night. Patrick was very friendly and asked us if we had had questions about the menu and took our drink orders and also let us know about all the drink specials of the night. Even though we had such a large party, Patrick was very attentive. Since we had to wait for such a large food order, Miller's was nice enough to bring us over many plates of nachos with dips to hold us over till our food arrived. Everyone was very happy with their food. I had the shrimp tacos and my husband had the Cajun pasta and both were very good! Sean was tending bar and would come over to talk to us and see if we needed any refills or chat about sports. He was even nice enough to change one of the TV channel to the hockey all star game so my friend could see it in front of him. Lisa even came back at the end of the meal to help us out how to figure how to spit our bill 16 ways. David the manager was even nice enough to come over to introduce himself to us before he left for the evening. Great staff and service. Thank you Miller's, we all really had a fun night!

Reviewed January 26, 2018

I have been to several Mill's Ale Houses through out the region. The menu is the same and the specials are the same (so far).
I like Monday sspecials because of the full rack of ribs for 12.99
These ribs were a little dry, but the meat was fall off the bone.
I have had the prime ib already, but never again. Its not what I am use to.
I like the meat cut directly, plated and served.
The chicked pieces are very good and the french fries as weel.
Plenty of beer selection with daily specials (if you like "lite" beer).
I will always seek out a Millers Ale House and dine there if they are where I am working. Its just a good chain and consistant too.

1  Thank TBRD113
Reviewed December 30, 2017

Good meals, fair prices, Tuesdays kids day entertained by "balloon man". Good place to stop and have a quick drink and some appys.

Reviewed September 13, 2017

Love this place with all the food and drinks . Even though we may have to wait, it sure is worth it!!! They have great selections on their food choices. There is also 2 bar areas and plenty of seating space and oh my! I forgot sports are playing no matter where you sit and positioned at Miller's!