“Return visit 2nd chance”

Miller's Ale House - Deer Park
Ranked #6 of 104 Restaurants in Deer Park
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours
Description: We're a local restaurant and sports bar located in the Tanger shopping district on The Arches Circle, next to BJ's Wholesale Club. Come hang out, watch sports, be yourself and enjoy the company of others without breaking the bank. We are known for our wide variety of freshly prepared dishes, and daily lunch, dinner and cocktail specials. From Filet Mignon and original pasta dishes to fresh salads and our signature fresh, boneless chicken Zingers tossed in your favorite sauces, our extensive menu offers something for everyone. With over 75 beer varieties, including sought-after foreign imports and craft brews, signature cocktail pitchers and loads of specialty drinks, we have you covered any day of the week.
Reviewed July 23, 2018 via mobile

My husband, step-daughter and I went to Miller’s to give it a second chance since our last visit a year and half ago. Since I wanted a table with chairs, they put us in the “outside bar.” We arrived at 3:50pm on Saturday, July 21, 2018. The windows were wide open and the smoke from people smoking came in and the exhaust fumes. (I am asthmatic and allergic to smoke). We felt that we were forgotten. The waitress wasn’t informed that someone was seated. So after 20 minutes we saw the waitress to the table near us and she waited on us, cheerfully. She was very very nice and tried hard. The food was still a bit a too salty. Plus when the staff who served the food, forgot the cole slaw and the sautéed mushrooms for my husbands burger. The cheese appetizer was hard, salty and cold. I guess this place is only good for their beer, but I wouldn’t know since I am not a drinker.
——————————————

We went to the Millers Al House as the first step to a night out. We arrived at 3:00pm Monday, December 26 and it was crowded. We sat a large booth and waited for our service. The food is deadly to anyone with a sodium issue. The fried cheese was hard and cool and yes salty. I ordered rice with my cheeseburger and it tasted like 4 cups of salt was added to it. (I am sure that 4 cups were not added, but it tasted like it). I only ate half of my burger, the rest (not the rice) i took home for the pets. My husband was not happy with his food either. He choose this pub because I had always wanted to try it. Our waitress seemed to have an attitude to; as if ordering such a small meal was to much work for her (tip wise). We still left her a 17% tip, it is Christmas time. Needless to say, we wont be returning. First impressions are lasting. Had the food been better, we may have considered a second visit, but I cannot handle the salt content. It was way too high to gamble again.

Millers_Ale_House, Public Relations Manager at Miller's Ale House - Deer Park, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2018

Good morning, Toni! Thanks for contacting us again. We're very sorry to hear that you had such a disappointing experience yesterday & back in December as well. We hope you'll consider sending your feedback & your contact info to us via our website: millersalehouse.com/contact-us/ so that we can reach out to you directly & apologize. We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

We’ve been there many times for lunch and dinner. The service is excellent and the food is excellent. The value is extremely good. It does not break the bank! Great place to meet friends for a quick lunch or nice dinner. Children are welcome at all times.
No reservations are needed and there’s usually no waiting to get a no reservations are needed and there’s usually no waiting to get in table.

Reviewed April 28, 2018 via mobile

The food here is good but not great. The service is attentive. This location is next to The Arches. Beer selection is excellent.

Reviewed March 10, 2018 via mobile

It’s definitely worth the wait to eat at Miller’s Ale House. I had a good burger while my friends had tasty wings. Make sure you arrive early to find a good parking space and to put your name down. Would recommend this place to eat.

Reviewed February 1, 2018

My husband and I along with 14 former co-workers went to Miller's for dinner and drinks. We were very happy that we were able to get a reservation for a large party. As soon as we were seated, Lisa one of the managers in charge came over to great us and introduce us to Patrick our server for the night. Patrick was very friendly and asked us if we had had questions about the menu and took our drink orders and also let us know about all the drink specials of the night. Even though we had such a large party, Patrick was very attentive. Since we had to wait for such a large food order, Miller's was nice enough to bring us over many plates of nachos with dips to hold us over till our food arrived. Everyone was very happy with their food. I had the shrimp tacos and my husband had the Cajun pasta and both were very good! Sean was tending bar and would come over to talk to us and see if we needed any refills or chat about sports. He was even nice enough to change one of the TV channel to the hockey all star game so my friend could see it in front of him. Lisa even came back at the end of the meal to help us out how to figure how to spit our bill 16 ways. David the manager was even nice enough to come over to introduce himself to us before he left for the evening. Great staff and service. Thank you Miller's, we all really had a fun night!