“Never again”

Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner
Description: We're a local restaurant and sports bar located in the Tanger shopping district on The Arches Circle, next to BJ's Wholesale Club. Come hang out, watch sports, be yourself and enjoy the company of others without breaking the bank. We are known for our wide variety of freshly prepared dishes, and daily lunch, dinner and cocktail specials. From Filet Mignon and original pasta dishes to fresh salads and our signature fresh, boneless chicken Zingers tossed in your favorite sauces, our extensive menu offers something for everyone. With over 75 beer varieties, including sought-after foreign imports and craft brews, signature cocktail pitchers and loads of specialty drinks, we have you covered any day of the week.
Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

My family of 4 visited here after shopping at the outlets. I ordered one of their signature cocktails, a berry rum punch. It tasted like cherry coffee syrup. Returned that for a mango mojito, another of their drinks. Tasted nothing like mango, but just kept it to save from returning another one. We ordered 2 types of wings as an appetizer, there was barely any sauce on them. My older son ordered a burger medium rare and it came out beyond well done. Returned that. My younger son ordered the spaghetti and meatballs. We had to ask twice when it was going to come to the table as all other food came out. It finally arrived after all other food and after he was eating everyone else's food because he was hungry. It was a bowl of mush and cold. Returned that and the manager took it off the bill. My husband is a chef and understands things happen, but so many in one sitting are unacceptable. We'll never return. The only reason I didn't give this one star was because the manager adjusted the bill for the food we returned.

Millers_Ale_House, Public Relations Manager at Miller's Ale House - Deer Park, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2018

Oh no, LoveMy2Boys128! We're sorry to hear that you & your family had so many issues during your visit, this is definitely unacceptable. We hope you will consider sending your feedback & your contact info to us via our website: millersalehouse.com/contact-us/ so that we can reach out to you directly & apologize. We look forward to hearing from you soon & working with you to improve for you in the future.

Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

Great food and service. Prices average for sports bar type restaurants. Lots of space, television screens, and seating.

Reviewed July 23, 2018 via mobile

My husband, step-daughter and I went to Miller’s to give it a second chance since our last visit a year and half ago. Since I wanted a table with chairs, they put us in the “outside bar.” We arrived at 3:50pm on Saturday, July 21, 2018. The windows were wide open and the smoke from people smoking came in and the exhaust fumes. (I am asthmatic and allergic to smoke). We felt that we were forgotten. The waitress wasn’t informed that someone was seated. So after 20 minutes we saw the waitress to the table near us and she waited on us, cheerfully. She was very very nice and tried hard. The food was still a bit a too salty. Plus when the staff who served the food, forgot the cole slaw and the sautéed mushrooms for my husbands burger. The cheese appetizer was hard, salty and cold. I guess this place is only good for their beer, but I wouldn’t know since I am not a drinker.
——————————————

We went to the Millers Al House as the first step to a night out. We arrived at 3:00pm Monday, December 26 and it was crowded. We sat a large booth and waited for our service. The food is deadly to anyone with a sodium issue. The fried cheese was hard and cool and yes salty. I ordered rice with my cheeseburger and it tasted like 4 cups of salt was added to it. (I am sure that 4 cups were not added, but it tasted like it). I only ate half of my burger, the rest (not the rice) i took home for the pets. My husband was not happy with his food either. He choose this pub because I had always wanted to try it. Our waitress seemed to have an attitude to; as if ordering such a small meal was to much work for her (tip wise). We still left her a 17% tip, it is Christmas time. Needless to say, we wont be returning. First impressions are lasting. Had the food been better, we may have considered a second visit, but I cannot handle the salt content. It was way too high to gamble again.

Millers_Ale_House, Public Relations Manager at Miller's Ale House - Deer Park, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2018

Good morning, Toni! Thanks for contacting us again. We're very sorry to hear that you had such a disappointing experience yesterday & back in December as well. We hope you'll consider sending your feedback & your contact info to us via our website: millersalehouse.com/contact-us/ so that we can reach out to you directly & apologize. We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

We’ve been there many times for lunch and dinner. The service is excellent and the food is excellent. The value is extremely good. It does not break the bank! Great place to meet friends for a quick lunch or nice dinner. Children are welcome at all times.
No reservations are needed and there’s usually no waiting to get a no reservations are needed and there’s usually no waiting to get in table.

Reviewed April 28, 2018 via mobile

The food here is good but not great. The service is attentive. This location is next to The Arches. Beer selection is excellent.