“Worst take out ever”
Review of Chop Stick

Chop Stick
Ranked #52 of 102 Restaurants in Deer Park
Reviewed July 16, 2017 via mobile

My pictures will speak for themselves. $11.50 for a container of cabbage and 8? Shrimp and some random other fillers. I called to complain and they insisted I was wrong and there were more shrimp. Well, here are my pics......

1  Thank Bernadette2626

Reviewed July 7, 2017 via mobile

Best oriental food in Deer Park, NY. Excellent portions at a resonable price. Always hot. Order in advance if possible as lines can be long as expected for this hidden gem.

Reviewed July 13, 2016

Now we are not experts at Sushi but my son's are starting to get into it. They have eaten some really good sushi in Queens and some not so fresh stuff from BJ's and Stop and Shop. They would rate this sushi much much closer to that of Queens but not as good. As far as the Chinese food goes it taste as good as all the rest and their portions are plentiful.

Reviewed June 5, 2016

This local take out is next door to my dry cleaners. As I was in a rush to get to work ( I work evenings )and picking up my dry cleaning, I walked in for some take out thinking I could eat it in the car on my way to work.
The sushi was fresh, and tasty. Yesterday I went back, as again at the dry cleaners, I had the tuna cucumber roll and spicy tuna.
This is my new stop when picking up clean clothes. Very good, Chinese take out/ Asian cuisine

Reviewed May 16, 2016 via mobile

We order from here often. The food is always delicious and the variety meets our needs. Portions make for,a perfect leftovers next day.