“Very clean”
Review of White Castle

White Castle
Ranked #27 of 106 Restaurants in Deer Park
Reviewed August 25, 2017

I grew up on White Castle and don't have any close to me, so when I was travelling through Long Island and saw one on Deer Park ave, I had to bring some home. This location is, by far, one of the cleanest White Castle's I have ever been to. The parking lot was well maintained. Inside, floors and counters were spotless. Onto service, very helpful and friendly. The employees were considerate and well trained. My sliders were obviously made fresh & the buns were nice and soft. The management and staff of this location deserve a round of applause for being on top of their game. I traveled over 4 hours to get home, heated up my burgers in the microwave for a few seconds and they were just as delicious as the first ones I ate during my visit. If you love the true, classic slider, then this White Castle location is the one for you!

Reviewed July 20, 2017

We love White Castle and have been eating there for many years. It's very different than the typical McDonalds etc. they have added new menu items lately but the basic slider hasn't changed in over 50 years?

1  Thank PaulC50
Reviewed November 14, 2015 via mobile

Quick accurate service at the counter . We picked a 30 pack of originals to go , and they were everything I had remembered . It has been a few years since I have had them and they are still a perfect steamed burger like none other .

Reviewed October 7, 2015

Quick Service and excellent sandwiches.. love the one with cheese and Jalapenos.. can eat half a dozen ..when in mood...

Reviewed April 1, 2015

White castle was a big part of my childhood. There are so many great burger places on LI that you ask, why do I eat here? Memories and a very unique burger that has a taste that no one else can duplicate.