“Coffee”

Add it.
Starbucks
Ranked #3 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Deer Park
Reviewed October 2, 2015 via mobile

This is a must. One cup a day. Love the coffee, Starbucks app to pay and location. Wish this location had a drive through line the other one on deer park ave.

Reviewed August 12, 2015 via mobile

I visited Starbucks today (8/12/15). All I can say is accommodating, quick, and friendly. Because I have food allergies, I need my frap in a separate sanitized cup. They knew exactly what to do mean while the commack location had no idea and turned us down. They are quick especially when the lines are long because they keep it moving very well. They have the right amount of staff. All the staff seem very friendly, and want to make the best experiences for guests! Great Starbucks!!