“Elegance with a Difference”

Salvatore's Italian Gardens
Reserve with OpenTable
Salvatore's Italian Gardens is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 106 Restaurants in Depew
Price range: US$0 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Groups, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Genessee Street
Transit: We are 1.2 miles from buffalo international airport BUF. Salvatore's also provides shuttle served to and from any business within a 5 mile radius.
Description: Our team of chefs has put a menu together offers the finest selections in Steaks, Seafood and Italian Cusine. We are also the recipient of the DiRONA award. Our wine spectator award winning wine list has over 300 selectons and is the best in the city. Joe Salvatore his sons Russell Salvatore & Nicholas Salvatore have taken Salvatore's to the next level. We are now noted as Buffalo's only Italian Steakhouse. If your visiting from out of town do not forget to check out Salvatore's Garden Place Hotel, it's unique in style. We offer hotel and dinner packages that let you experience the best of both worlds. Remember you can make any day a Salvatore's Day.
Reviewed September 10, 2018

We returned to Salvatore's restaurant after 6 years. Coming from Toronto, little did we know that a hotel was recently built around it. At first, we didn't recognize the place as we didn't see a dance floor or a live band. After I found the iconic men's bathroom with the incredible car collection, I knew I was in the right place. The staff were great and the front desk staff went above and beyond to get us back to our hotel, as the taxi company didn't show. The unique statues in the hallway and the attention to detail will keep us coming back.

Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

My husband’s osso bucco was fabulous — meaty, flavorful, generous. My Italian friend raved about her stuffed (with mozzarella cheese) meatball. Her husband finished up every bit of his special, frutti del mare. I wish he’d offered me a bite! I was stupid & ordered escargot, which was delicious, although not fabulous — but that’s what I get for ordering a French dish in an Italian restaurant! (That’s why I picked on my husband’s osso bucco! Next time I go there, I’m ordering Italian!

Reviewed September 9, 2018

We did the dinner hotel package! Our annual! Dinner was great, hotel very food and much improved breakfast!

Reviewed August 29, 2018

We were staying at the hotel next door so we walked over and ate at the bar. The martinis were perfect and the bourbon selection was top of the line. The Osso Buco was one of the best I have ever had, second only to my wife's. My colleague ordered off the menu, chicken parm and it was amazing.

Definitely going back.

Reviewed August 27, 2018

First visit with daughter and hubby. Impressive place. Both enjoyed their steaks. I was, however, disappointed with the osso bucco. The staff were very attentive!

1  Thank Rose P