“Best Around”

Add it.
Renee's Bakery
Ranked #1 of 4 Bakeries in Depew
Reviewed February 24, 2016

This is one of the best bakeries around! Their strudels are to die for!! I've never gotten anything there that I could complain about - it's all good! Good variety.

Reviewed October 20, 2015

I have been going to Renees Bakery over 30 years. I always get the Raspberry Sour Cream Crescents. The pastry is soooo flakey and delicious. I usually get some for my sons birthdays as a special treat and they guard them like a hawk. Now the grandkids like to go with me when I go here as they love them too. When my cousin Connie from Rochester comes to visit me this is our first stop.

Sometimes they run out of these, but you can place an order to make sure they had them.

YUM YUM

1  Thank Donna M
Reviewed February 7, 2015 via mobile

So few of the old-time neighborhood bakeries remain in the Buffalo area. Renee's is one. My favorite cookie of all time: Renee's Sour Cream Cookies with the raspberry filling. Reasonably priced. Cash and carry only.

Reviewed July 20, 2012

excellent coffee cake. nice local bakery many pastries

1  Thank willows72

Been to Renee's Bakery? Share your experiences!