Breakfast was included, the scones every morning baking, the fresh fruits served, the eggs of your chose etc.. The room was clean and comfy with a small frig and mircowave. The view of Seneca Lake was off the porch or deck was lovely. You are only miles from Watkins Glen State Park. Wineries, craft beer, and distillaries. Corning glass is not to far and that is a day . Also, Captian Bills for a scenic boat ride.But, I most say Mary and Peter make the stay. Great cooks and hostess and there home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An elegant lakeside home constructed in 2005 as a B&B, with 4 guest rooms, each with private bath, A/C, WiFi, lakeside deck, refrigerator, microwave and satellite TV. 1 room fully handicap-accessible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Pearl of Seneca Lake B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pearl Of Seneca Lake Hotel Dundee
- The Pearl Of Seneca Lake Bed And Breakfast