All reviews room was clean waffles hot tub road trip stay there again dunkin donuts convenient location nice breakfast easy access very nice hotel cookies we've stayed stayed one night pleasant stay fresh fruit bob evans lake erie
Reviewed September 24, 2018 via mobile

This hotel needs a lot of TLC. Room had a weird smell to it. This smell made it a Terrible rating for me. Bathroom mirror was not clean, nor was the toilet tank lid. In the lobby was a iced water dispenser with slices of lemon. Nice idea but the device holding the water was pretty sorry looking. I would be afraid to drink from it. I would raise this hotel to maybe a 2 or 3 if they had a better housekeeper in charge, aired out & deodorized the rooms, & just replace the water dispenser. Simple, inexpensive changes you would think.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Dustin R, General Manager at Best Western Dunkirk & Fredonia Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2018

Good morning and thank you for taking time out of your day to write your review.
I would like to apologize for the problems you had during your stay.
Since I am not sure of the room you stayed in, I cannot attest to the smell you had in your guest room. I have let the housekeeping supervisor know there was a complaint and she is working with the staff to make sure every room in the hotel is fresh as expected.
All the guests love the lemon water dispenser in the lobby! It goes thru heavy use and is certainly clean, disinfected and replenished every day to ensure the best tasting, quality water possible. Because of this process; cleaning and disinfecting on a daily basis, the container does take it's fair share of wear. We will look into getting a new dispenser if we feel this is becoming a concern.

Reviewed September 16, 2018

I enjoyed my 3 nights here. Had a little trouble at first finding the driveway. Twice the people I was in the car with went in the "Exit" driveway. Absolutely hated that there was no elevator since in had a big heavy suitcase. BUt, after that, the staff was nice, helpful and did what they could to find me a good rate, to open the jacuzzi for me at midnight, to try an accommidate requests. The room was clean and spacious. They have a good breakfast which I wish I was not on Pacific time and could had made it to more than once. But, it was great that they had many items available all day. I will stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed September 4, 2018

Staff was friendly and extremely accommodating..They went out of there way to help us. The beds on the otherhand aren't the most comfortable and 2 queens in the rooms would help.Breakfast was good...

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

On our way to a family reunion in W.V. we spent the night at the Best Western in Dunkirk NY. The hotel was conveniently located right off I-90. Check-in got complicated when a new employee had been left alone and wasn’t familiar with gift cards. However, after it was sorted out and we were checked in we found the room was very clean and spacious.

Staff was very accommodating. But checking out became a hassle when first we were given someone else’s bill. And the. we were charged 2x on our credit card. Still trying to sort that out.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 27, 2018

Move-in day for my daughter's sophomore year. I was very tired from my travel and helping her unpack. Needless to say I was looking forward to a good night rest a d wasn't disappointed. Had a marvelous bed time snack and a marvelous breakfast. Enjoyed my room and awesome television. Quite location and close to shopping area. Wonderful stay.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family