“Too much food”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 22, 2017 via mobile

Great place but this Greek restaurant has delicious food but portions way too big. The wait staff is fabulous and let us sit and chat for as long as we wanted. However - the entree prices are high. It's a great place but ... The bar area hits you as soon as you walk in and only sits about 10 hard to wait for friends as door keeps opening and other patrons are just waiting for tables and backing up into bar. Beet salad, Mediterranean quinoa salad, souvlaki, all delicious. Should try it and I may go back for breakfast but won't go for dinner anytime soon -

Reviewed June 20, 2017 via mobile

This is a favorite among my friends. They have a large menu, and it's all nice, quality food. I love the chicken souvlaki. It's a huge salad, and their Greek dressing is my favorite! Breakfast is very good. I also like the Greek potatoes. I recently came on Sunday for lunch and I was still seated in 20 minutes, which I was happy with. The atmosphere is really pretty inside.

Reviewed June 4, 2017

Zoe is an average diner that draws a local crowd. I have eaten there a few times. The breakfasts are generous for the most part and the pancakes are among the better things on the menu. Don't get the waffles, skimpy servings, better off staying at home and eating eggos. The lunch and dinner food is hit and miss. Enough said.

Reviewed May 24, 2017 via mobile

The portions are huge and the quality can't be beaten. I love this restaurant!! They also offer take out

Reviewed May 23, 2017 via mobile

First visit to their new restaurant. A lot brighter interior & tasteful contemporary decorations.
Service was friendly & efficient. Both omelettes ordered were well made, ample ingredients but luke warm including the home fried potatoes. Coffee was good and hotter than the meal. Omelettes were $9 each and a coffee & tea were $3. $12 plus tax & tip is on the steep side for a breakfast that @ most comparable establishment would be $2-$3 less.