“great salads”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 17 July 2017

Love their salads. Portions are huge so you pretty much get two meals in one. Seating is a little uncomfortable - benches and chairs are stiff, straight backs. Not my personal favorite. Host was friendly, servers not so much. Have eaten here twice and would go back again.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

Zoe is a Greek-style restaurant with a huge menu and a sizable seating capacity. Almost anyone could find something that suits their tastes on the menu, much of which is Greek or Mediterranean.

I had the hummus with pita chips as an appetizer, and the Chicken Marsala for dinner. The hummus was good, but I thought the Chicken Marsala was a bit dried out on the inside. It was much thicker than any Chicken Marsala I'd had in the past, which may have contributed.

One other thing; this restaurant is VERY noisy inside, especially in the outside dining room. If you were taking someone there for a first date, I'd probably recommend going elsewhere. The food was OK...on the low side of the '4' rather than the high side. I give this restaurant a "sort-of" recommendation.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Several Greek restaurants have come and gone over the years in the area, and Zoe's has now topped our list for the past couple of years. Excellent service, pleasant setting, a large menu and enormous portions for a good value--who could ask for more?! We've become regulars, and I STILL haven't tried everything on their menu yet. So, we just keep returning, 4 or 5 times a year, for all of their delicious Greek specialties.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

My wife and I frequent this restaurant at least 3 times every month. We have been there for Breakfast (huge portions of bacon), lunch (try their fish sandwich) and dinner. Great Food and Excellent service. Prices are very reasonable. But the biggest draw for us is that they are so FRIENDLY!!!! Even if you have never been there prior, the wait staff and everyone else treats everyone as if your family. After a long day or even if there was poor weather (remember this is Buffalo), just walking into this restaurant makes everything better... But the Lamb Chops are spectacular.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

I have eaten at Zoe's many times, but this was my first visit in the new building. This Greek-style family restaurant is bright and attractive with consistently good food and friendly service at reasonable prices. What more can you ask for?