“Great Greek Food”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

I love coming to Buffalo so I can have dinner at Zoe. Normally have the gyro platter and have never been disappointed. The service is always excellent.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Food was VERY good! Loved the location and atmosphere. Great family place.Only problem I had was we were seated on the enclosed patio at around 630pm and the sun was shining in the window very strongly! I asked if the shades could be closed because we were all having to wear sunglasses because of the sun. They said there were no shades for those windows and basically "too bad" because there were no other seats available. It was very uncomfortable sitting there with the sun blazing on us.It's a shame such a minor thing had to ruin our impression. They really need to get shades for those windows to avoid this problem.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

Love their salads. Portions are huge so you pretty much get two meals in one. Seating is a little uncomfortable - benches and chairs are stiff, straight backs. Not my personal favorite. Host was friendly, servers not so much. Have eaten here twice and would go back again.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

Zoe is a Greek-style restaurant with a huge menu and a sizable seating capacity. Almost anyone could find something that suits their tastes on the menu, much of which is Greek or Mediterranean.

I had the hummus with pita chips as an appetizer, and the Chicken Marsala for dinner. The hummus was good, but I thought the Chicken Marsala was a bit dried out on the inside. It was much thicker than any Chicken Marsala I'd had in the past, which may have contributed.

One other thing; this restaurant is VERY noisy inside, especially in the outside dining room. If you were taking someone there for a first date, I'd probably recommend going elsewhere. The food was OK...on the low side of the '4' rather than the high side. I give this restaurant a "sort-of" recommendation.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Several Greek restaurants have come and gone over the years in the area, and Zoe's has now topped our list for the past couple of years. Excellent service, pleasant setting, a large menu and enormous portions for a good value--who could ask for more?! We've become regulars, and I STILL haven't tried everything on their menu yet. So, we just keep returning, 4 or 5 times a year, for all of their delicious Greek specialties.