“Love the Bene not the Sammie”
Review of Zoe

Zoe
Ranked #2 of 42 Restaurants in East Amherst
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

Love their Eggs Benedict. Went back with my child for dinner another time and was unimpressed with the sandwich. It was ok but nothing great. Service was good. I hear the pasta is good. We will try that next time I think!

Reviewed June 29, 2018

I had a fish fry at Zoe's today and it had to be the best fish I have had in years. Perfectly cooked! And, when I requested cocktail sauce instead of tartar sauce they made it fresh for me! I have been here about six times in the last six months and have NEVER had a bad meal. Their hamburgers are delicious, their salads amazing and everything else is spot on!

Reviewed June 19, 2018

We frequent Zoe's often. Have not been disappointed yet. The portions are very generous and I am amazed how quickly our meals arrive. Our coffee cups or other drink cups are never empty for long as any of the staff sees to refilling our drinks. I highly recommend if you want wonderful meals and quick service.

Reviewed June 18, 2018

I got my bang for my buck. I was given more food than I could eat. I had ordered the Gyro Souvlaki, that came with a Greek salad, and thick cut sweet potato fries with a lemon butter sauce.

Reviewed April 22, 2018

Asked for an extra ingredient and was never told up front there would be an extra charge. The ingredient asked for was hardly found and the price of coffee is way too high. Had to ask for coffee since our waitress was busy elsewhere. Poor waitress and when the staff was told their price of coffee was too high, it was said, that's the price almost everyone charges for a cup of coffee. Having visited many restaurants, she was WRONG.
It's a very busy place. Food is okay. There are other Greek restaurants in the area that do a better job all around.