“Yummy pizza & salad!”

Add it.
Pie-O-Mine
Ranked #10 of 42 Restaurants in East Amherst
Reviewed March 23, 2018 via mobile

Thoroughly enjoyed both my pizza and chopped salad. Fresh ingredients, quickly assembled. I enjoyed my chopped salad so much that I bought a mezzaluna chopper for my own kitchen.
Friend and I arrived before the line built up. I don’t think this would be a quick lunch break stop. People seemed to be checking their watches and complaining to each other about the line. We were not on a schedule, so our lunch was enjoyed leisurely.
Pizza was very tasty. Great crust, perfectly cooked.
Definitely going to return. I just need a friend who will share the pizza, so I can also enjoy the salad.

Reviewed March 11, 2018

This is a place where you walk down a line and tell counter help what you want and they make everything to your liking from a hundred of choices while you observe. We opted to try both a salad and a pizza to share. The small pizza was more than enough for two and we brought home two slices. It was freshly made and baked in a matter of minutes and the salad as well. As for the salad this is just my preference and opinion. I did not like the concept. They add all ingred of your choice to a humongous metal bowl, add salad drsg and then they chop chop chop all into fine pieces. Next time I will request no chopping. I have my teeth and like actual pieces of lettuce not shreds of cucumber, artichokes and the 20 other things I added lol. Quick fresh delicious and all made to order. Please note no table service or table delivery

Reviewed February 18, 2018 via mobile

So many ingredients to choose. Added chicken to numerous veggies. I love how they chop and mix it. I ordered the Kate and it was enough for two meals. I’ll have to come back for pizza. So many combinations to choose from.

Reviewed February 11, 2018 via mobile

The pizza can’t be beat anywhere, the best in world. Salads, too, are top notch. The entire eating experience is destroyed by crowd noise. You sometimes have to yell to be heard by your partner. Simple sound dampening treatment could easily fix this.

Reviewed November 30, 2017 via mobile

I did not visit this location, but we have one out in Orchard Park, NY as well. Their pizza is good, but what really really impressed me were the salads. I normally hate salad unless it is from Olive Garden, but here I can add fruit of my choosing to it so that I actually like the taste of the salad as a whole. And their sizes are insane! One salad usually lasts for 3-4 meals for me, and the price isn’t bad at all! If you haven’t tried this place, you need to!