“Best burger!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Saloon at East Durham
Reviewed June 8, 2018

We love the burgers, we eat at the bar and always have a great experience! We also send our B&B guests, those who want a casual yet good dinner experience.

Reviewed May 22, 2018

Menus were sticky. I ordered a single gin and tonic and received a double. We ordered wings and fries. The wings arrived dry and chewy and the fries were soggy. Not sure why they ask what kind of sauce you want on the wings because there wasn't any. There is definitely a problem in the kitchen. This is deep fryer food. I would hate to see what they would do to a steak. On the positive side, our waitress was friendly.

5  Thank Sabrina B
Reviewed November 17, 2017

Love the environment, the place is beautiful, and the burgers are excellent Absolutely one if my go to places! We visit here often!

Reviewed July 10, 2017

Good steak, lovely overall appearance. Relatively quiet. Kinda pricey lunch fare. Outdoor seating as well as dining rm. Also cater.

1  Thank Dawn H
Reviewed May 22, 2017

Went for dinner with old friends. Got the ten gallon hamburger. I didn't think the taste was that great. My bun was also falling apart every time I took a bite. Instead of trying to get a 1/2 pound of meat in there, they need to make the taste better. Also not so thick. Gets all over your face, and hands. Had to wipe down after every bite. Have to admit the fries were great! They were nice and tasty.

13  Thank Jeff B