Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 24, 2015

I decided to go on a spontaneous trip to the Hamptons and immediately began to look for a place to stay when I found the "Bend in the Road Guest House". I called Carolyn and from the jump I knew that her guest house would be it. I could tell from that phone conversation that she would be a great host. I went with my gut and made the arrangements & I am so happy that I did. She was such a wonderful, warm and caring host. Carolyn is truly accommodating. The space is very big and welcoming. We shared our love about art and spent some time with her dogs (so cute!). The overall stay there was just wonderful and very relaxing. It truly saddened me to leave! I cant wait to visit again! Carolyn, once again, Thank You for such a Great stay!

Room tip: Dog Friendly rooms!
Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank Janiris L
Reviewed August 17, 2015

We love the place. It is guest house, not a B&B but you will feel like you are at home without the chores. Great space, simple but inviting. The pool is quiet and relaxing. perfect location to visit the area - only 15min to Mountauk, with traffic. Carolyn is so easy going, friendly but also accommodating without being intrusive. Unique place to have it all, enjoy the activity in town and the beaches but also to stay put and enjoy the location.
Looking forward to be back soon.

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank bettio_12
Reviewed July 11, 2015

Six of us went out to East Hampton for July 4th weekend to celebrate my husband's 40th Birthday. After doing the research online, we found the Bend in the Road Guest House. The price was right and we booked. LGBT-Friendly and very welcoming.

If you're familiar with the Hamptons and it's lavish reputation, you're also familiar with the very high prices. Bend In The Road was priced very reasonably. It's not a modern palace, but more a very rustic country house. The innkeeper lives in the house (which is very big), but it's sectioned off and you have all the privacy you need.

the Innkeeper (Carolyn) was one of our favorite aspects of this experience. She's just lovely. So interesting to talk to. She served wine and cheese each afternoon and we had some great conversations. She has 5 rescue dogs (as you'll see on her website). Don't let that throw you off. I'm not a dog person, but her dogs were very quiet. They rarely barked and never in the mornings. AND one of the guys in our group brought his 2 small dogs and they were happily welcomed. The home has a huge fenced in back yard that the dogs loved.

The house is about a 10 minute walk to the main strip (Montauk Hwy) and about a 30 minute walk to 2-Mile-Hollow Beach (which was awesome).

The beds were comfortable and clean. The bathrooms too.

This is a great deal for people looking to save their money for the bars & restaurants (where you'll really need it). Highly recommended!

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Jeff K
Reviewed January 15, 2015

Carolyn was the most accommodating, genuine, and wonderful host one could imagine. We were greeted with a glass of wine and talked about dog rescuing, eclectic decorating, and she even recommended a dinner spot for us and the dog! the dinner was definitely something to remember as well.

We said our goodbyes while our dog ran around with all her other dogs in Carolyn's giant backyard. We cant wait to go back with our friends for the pool that opens in the warmer months!

thanks so much Carolyn!

Date of stay: November 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank marinaf268
Reviewed August 22, 2014

Carolyn is a great host with fantastic recommendations on where to eat and hit the beach! The house is centrally located - close to East Hampton's town center and also Amagansett. I was able to ride my bike every where avoiding all traffic safely. Room was spacious, private and quiet. All the comforts of home. Looking forward to returning next season.

Ozzie

Date of stay: August 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Carolyn B, Owner at Bend in the Road Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2014

Dear Ozzie,
am so glad you had a good time here -- and it was a pleasure to have you. Am happy the weather was so beautiful for all your bike riding and beach- going, and look forward to seeing you again. Thanks you very much for your kind words and good cheer!
Carolyn