“One of the Best”

Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Cedar Street
Description: We're celebrating our 25th year in the Hamptons and will be commemorating our Silver Anniversary with an interior facelift! We will be closed for approximately 6 weeks beginning Monday February 18th and anticipate reopening the first week of April. Expect a casual elegant ambiance with nods to the signature items in the space such as the mosaic tiled woodburning oven. For updates and peeks inside the renovations visit Nick & Toni’s Facebook page at facebook.com/NickandTonis. We look forward to seeing you in the spring .
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Food is good, ambiance works for this area and service very good. This restaurant is deservedly one of the "in" places in East Hampton.

There are newer reviews for Nick & Toni's

Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

Just returned from a fabulous long weekend in the Hamptons. Our first...but not our last. Our first night we dined at Nick & Toni's which came highly recommended here on TripAdvisor. The food was just OK, definitely not worthy of the rating. Our server was terrible. He didn't stop by once to ask how our meal was. He took our order and delivered the bill. That was about it. Had he been somewhat more attentive maybe the food would have seemed better? It was packed every night we drove by and not sure why. Maybe it was just an off night that we were there but I definitely wouldn't hurry to go back. I would hope that the management would keep a closer eye on the servers and not rest on their popularity laurels. Hope things improve.

1  Thank kdburns
Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

We scored a table outside and enjoyed a wonderful meal. I didn't expect a low key environment after all the reviews but it was fabulous.

Reviewed 16 July 2016

My last two meals here have been disappointing. I had fish dishes both times one a sea bass with heavy brown sauce and most recently the lobster pasta dish billed as lobster bolognese. It is better suited to a meat sauce. Who knew it was lobster under that heavy sauce. As always everything else was wonderful - the caesar salad, the service, the wine and the dessert.

Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

I wanted to really love this restaurant. I had read so much about it, and had very high expectations, so perhaps that is why I was a bit disappointed.

The food was good, but not fantastic. Our server forgot my husband's salad and was very apologetic. Wine list is impressive.

It is worth going, just now that the hype has more to do with the people who go there (celebrities) and not necessarily the food.