“Just gorgeous! ”

Goldberg's Famous Bagels
Ranked #12 of 72 Restaurants in East Hampton
Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

We walked from our hotel ( 5 minutes) for a late breakfast. The bagel, mine cream cheese and my husbands Smoked salmon were so tasty. The best we have had in the US.. tasty!

Reviewed August 10, 2017 via mobile

It's not often that I get the pleasure of enjoying Goldberg's. It's just one of those places that you have to visit if you are in the area. Bagel's are as fresh and as good as you can get and lox cream cheese is amazing. Best part is the smile and the service.

Reviewed July 12, 2017

I'll start with all the positives: great location (one block from the beach and right next to a coffee shop) and delicious bagels.

Now the negatives. We came here early one morning for a couple of to-go bagels to take to the beach. The lines were a complete cluster. The people behind the registers had no idea what they were doing and had a perpetual look of confusion on their faces. I've never had such a complicated experience ordering a bagel before.

We got 2 everything bagels with butter. Priced at $1.15 for one, both bagels came out to $4.98, somehow. When I asked about the price, they said bagels were about $2.30 each with butter and tax. That's some crazy tax...and butter. I asked for the receipt but they said they didn't know how to print it. I'm completely aware of how little these amounts in question are but it's the principle of the whole situation. There's no way butter costs as much as the bagel itself. Anyway, so we accepted that price since we were already there, hungry, and didn't want to deal with a refund (can't imagine what that would be like); and started our long wait for the 2 toasted bagels. 10 minutes later, we finally got them.

The bagels were delicious. I'll give them that. But the whole experience was just ridiculous. I'd say still give them a shot if you're in the neighborhood, but don't go if there's a long line, and make sure to pay close attention to what they're charging before you hand them a card.

Reviewed June 29, 2017

Go here often and never disappoints. Breakfast is always great and affordable. Numerous locations all are great

Reviewed June 17, 2017

Goldberg's has a fantastic variety of bagels, flagels, bialys - all of which rival or are better than the best bagels you can get in NYC. My favorites are sunflower seed flagels and everything egg bagels. Goldberg's also offers very good smoked salmon and excellent fresh-squeezed orange juice. Pretty much the perfect place to have breakfast!

Southampton and Wainscot locations are also good, but the East Hampton spot is my favorite.