Journey East Hampton(East Hampton)(Great Value!)
US$545
The Maidstone Hotel(East Hampton)
US$600
US$892
The Baker House 1650(East Hampton)
US$1,450
The Hedges Inn(East Hampton)(Great Value!)
US$600
US$510
Mill House Inn(East Hampton)
US$1,250
The 1770 House(East Hampton)
TripAdvisor
The Hampton's Sack(East Hampton)
TripAdvisor
All reviewstennis courtsfront deskbooked last minutehotel roomlovely poolshort staysummer monthsup to dateehhlawnkitchenettepassesgymunits
Reviewed June 19, 2014

An entire wedding party recently stayed at East Hampton House. While our room was nice with modern touches, other rooms were lacking. My daughters room had new headboards which almost completely covered the pictures on the wall. My brothers room had the former twin headboards still on the wall, with a new King bed in the middle. His room was dark and had a damp smell. My room was clean, maid service was very good. The pull out couch was miserable. The sheets were satisfactory, and towels fresh white and thick. If you want no frills, and a good night sleep, this is fine. If you are used to high-end hotels, this is not for you. A few bottles of water would have been nice in the refrigerators. The rooms that had full kitchens were well stocked.
The grounds were lovely, but there was some issue with paint peeling and the stairways to upper rooms were steep.
The pool was clean and had plenty of chairs.
All in all, a nice stay, but make sure you pick your room.

Room Tip: All rooms open to the outside. If you have trouble walking, reserve a bottom floor room.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Jules F
Reviewed June 17, 2014

When I arrived, I took out of my suitcase a bag of pastels and oil paints I had just bought in NY City - $140+ worth. When the time came to leave, they were gone. I called the hotel, and they claim they never found them, or "maybe the housekeepers threw them away." WOW! Would they really throw away a guest's shopping bag without checking to see what it was? The bag had at least 10 small boxes in it. It was on the floor, but nowhere near the trash. I am flabbergasted at this response no matter whether someone came in and took them or whatever might have happened, and the attitude was just totally unconcerned. The person who promised to call me back about this never did. I had to call her again to learn the fate of this package. I am unable to find any way to speak to anyone except the person at the desk about this. Any information as to who owns this establishment would be appreciated.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
5  Thank ksiam
Reviewed May 12, 2014

Spent two nights at the East Hampton House. Service was pleasant and professional. The location is excellent to all East Hampton area locations, Montauk and Sag Harbor. It is on a main thoroughfare but we did not hear road noise even though we were located on the road side. The hotel is older and has wooden floors and very thin walls. You will hear your neighbors. The air conditioning is on the noisy side but can be used as "white noise" to muffle the sound of your neighbors. The room was very clean and the grounds are well maintained. I wouldn't hesitate staying here again in the future.

Room Tip: Request a room in the back away from the main road.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank DestinationUSA
Reviewed April 28, 2014

Booked here for a family wedding. Room was clean, spacious, had a sitting room. The comfort of the bed was average. The location was good, a short drive everywhere, including Montauk. There was a deli across the street, and, a chowder restaurant a short walk away. A nice deck overlooking the grounds. Two of the receptionists were outstanding, one grumpy, and, one the stereotype New Yorker, a complete female jerk. Overall experience was above average.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed March 26, 2014

I stayed with my boyfriend at this hotel a few weekends ago. We had been here numerous times before and really love the convenient location and the serenity of this hotel. The rooms are very spacious with separate sitting area and a very large balcony! We live in NYC so it was very nice to sit outside and watch the deer walk by!
Upon my departure I suddenly realized that I had left a very expensive and sentimental bracelet on the couch in the room. I called the hotel and the staff sent the cleaning lady to look but she could not find it. I just knew it was there and could not get out of work to drive out there myself so I waited until Tuesday when I knew the manager was in. I spoke to Jackie, she went up to the room herself and dug through the couch cushions and found my bracelet! I am so grateful for her and I can not express my gratitude enough!! It is rare to find a hotel manager that cares so much! We will definitely return, hopefully soon!!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple