US$389
Cliffside Resort Condominiums(Greenport)(Great Value!)
US$459
US$399
Hotels.com
US$415
The Pridwin Hotel(Shelter Island)
US$314
Baron's Cove(Sag Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$834
US$539
Groupon.com
All reviewslavender farmnorth forkroom was cleanorient pointthe main housemini kitchenstay there againsmall roomfew weeksnice pooloffice staffbeautiful northnew londonmain roadstayed longershort driveshelter island
Reviewed November 1, 2017

I stayed in this hotel during my business trip. Staff was very nice and friendly, accommodation was excellent. I forgot my skirt in the hotel, they sent it back to me without a charge that was very nice of them.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Mary O, General Manager at The Blue Inn At North Fork, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2017

I'm so happy you had an opportunity to enjoy a stay with us, and it's great that you thoroughly enjoyed your time here. We were very happy to help you out with your forgotten item and we're glad it made it's way back to your hands safely. Thanks for the support -- I hope you'll be back for another stay sometime soon!

All the best,

Reviewed October 25, 2017

We had a delightful sat for 2 nights back in September. Just perfect for a quick getaway. The décor was quaint, the room was clean. This was off a main road but the lodging is way n the back. No noise traffic. Since it was off season, the pool or the restaurant was closed but is open during the summer. The staff was super friendly and very helpful with local attractions and directions. We went there to visit the Greenport Maritime festival. It was extremely hot but we were thankful for the air conditioner too.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Diane W
Mary O, General Manager at The Blue Inn At North Fork, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2017

Diane, I'm so happy you had a lovely stay with us, and it's great that the staff was helpful and friendly! It's great that you loved the room you had as well, and I can't wait to welcome you back for another great stay sometime soon!

Until then,

Reviewed October 6, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for one night during the week, but wish we could have stayed longer. It was off season, so pool and restaurant were closed, but everything else was perfect. Lovely room with kitchenette, a nice bathroom, and a kitchen table and two chairs. Would be a great place to stay during summer months for a week. Set back from road so we did not hear road noise and had a good night's sleep. Next door to the Lavender Farm. I could smell it faintly at dusk, but must be amazing in July! Close to Greenport and Orient Point. Friendly and helpful office staff. We will be back!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Mary O, General Manager at The Blue Inn At North Fork, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2017

I'm so happy you enjoyed your stay with us, and it's great that you had a wonderful time even without the restaurant and pool! You've gotta come back and catch the aromas in the summer -- it really is quite amazing. I so appreciate your support and I can't wait to welcome you back for another great stay sometime soon. you're always welcome here!

Until then,

Reviewed September 24, 2017 via mobile

Large spacious room. Very clean. Includes a kitchenette with cooking utensils , cutlery, dishes and glasses. Very adequate room amenities. Close to Greenport. Very reasonably priced. The reason it didn't get 5 stars is because the king sized mattress was extremely uncomfortable. High on the sides and sagging in the middle. Probably would not return if they don't change the mattresses. To bad...the rest of the place was very nice.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

I'm so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us, and it's great that you appreciated the amenities and the location. I'm sorry to hear your mattress wasn't quite to your liking, however, and I appreciate you letting us know about the issues you had with it. We'll certainly look into that, and I hope you'll join us again for another stay sometime -- you're always welcome here!

All the best,

Reviewed September 13, 2017

The hotel is nicely located close to north fork attractions and is in a quaint spot. Unfortunately rooms are very dated and ours had an unpleasant stale odor, like vomit that had been cleaned with bleach. Beds were also very uncomfortable and pillows also smelled old/stale. Not worth the money.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

I wish our rooms had impressed you as much as our location. We've put a lot of work into modernizing our inn lately -- all of our rooms have been refurbished over the last few years. As for your bedding, we would have been glad to bring new pillows and check up on your mattress if you'd let us know you weren't comfortable. The next time you're in the North Fork area, I hope you'll give us another chance to make you feel more at home.