We arrived around 7pm . Check in was quick Rep there was helpfull . Room we got was near the highway . Noise can be heard from it but not bad . Room was nice clean , furniture was worn ( couch made like a farting sound when you sat on it ) tables showed there age.Bed was good .Breakfast was included and so was drinks/Light snacks as well.
Breakfast; the eggs and pancakes in the buffet were looking very bad . Eggs cooked to order were better but not good. Line was long took a while just to order .Need some help there. Evening drinks were nice . Bartenders were nice .
Overall this is a nice hotel .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All suite property featuring spacious two-room suites, complimentary full cooked-to-order breakfast and complimentary beverages and snacks at our complimentary evening reception. The hotel is conveniently located off the New York State Thruway (i-90) at Exit 35 and Carrier Circle, just minutes from Downtown Syracuse, Hancock International Airport, Syracuse University, LeMoyne College and Destiny USA. Many outdoor recreational activities are available including Onondaga State Park, beaches and public golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Syracuse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Syracuse
- Embassy Suites East Syracuse
- East Syracuse Embassy Suites