1,374 results
All reviewscocktail hourthe manager's receptioncooked to order breakfastthe managersomelethappy hourfree drinkshot tubmade to order eggsliving roomcomplimentary breakfastpotatoesnys thruwayhotel restaurantsausageindoor poolnew york
Reviewed September 27, 2017

Very clean and an upscale "Manager's Reception " evenings. The rooms were typically attired in the Embassy fashion but very clean. The location is right off I-90 but in a safe area. Great place to call home for an evening.

Room Tip: Great ease off I-90
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Rhodehouse1003
Reviewed September 27, 2017

I showed up at 1:30am after a series of delayed flights. I was welcomed as if it were prime time and offered snacks to make my time even brighter. Loved it.
I also had to check back in the following night as my flight out of Syracuse was cancelled. The staff was accommodating and welcomed me back. Made my stay great.

Reviewed September 27, 2017

Thank you for a most enjoyable stay. My favorite venue. The staff were excellent and the experience just wonderful. I will definitely stay in this venue again and highly recommend it to my friends. Thankyou so much.

Reviewed September 25, 2017

Old property, bad service, and too much noise from the highway. AC didn't work, front desk would not answer the phone for 45 minutes. New room toilet didn't work. Noise from the highway is loud. The service was bad except the guy making the eggs for breakfast

2  Thank johnrP654JY
Reviewed September 25, 2017

Inexperienced night time wait staff, grimy hotel furniture, definitely not my favorite stay. Faulty gym equipment that went unattended is a bit of a hazard as well...probably will not stay in this location again.