US$106
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

US$85
ExtendedStay
US$75
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$85/night.

Free cancellation until 02/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$137
US$129
US$105
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

CrestHill Suites Syracuse(East Syracuse)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$110
Book now, pay at stay
GardenInn.com
US$125
US$136
1,349 results
All reviewscocktail hourthe manager's receptioncooked to order breakfastthe managersomelethappy hourhot tubliving roomcomplimentary breakfastpotatoesnys thruwayhotel restaurantsausageindoor poolnew yorkcarrier circleatrium
Reviewed October 10, 2017

We had a very pleasant experience at the Syracuse Embassy Suites. The complimentary breakfast was very good. My family and I enjoyed the Manager's reception, especially after a very long day of driving.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Grace F, Director of Rooms Division at Embassy Suites by Hilton Syracuse, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2017

Hello RuthsD6147LI,

Thank you for your feedback concerning your recent stay at our property! I am glad to hear that your found our nightly manager's reception with complimentary cocktails and appetizers relaxing after a long day of travelling, and our breakfast to be a good start to your day!

We hope to see you whenever your travels bring you back to the Syracuse area!
Grace Frame

Reviewed October 8, 2017 via mobile

Nice hotel clean . the rooms are an OK size not as big as I thought but its cool. This hotel has a pool it closes for kids at 10pm on the weekends and after midnight its adults only. The only problem for me was the pool was cold the heating didnt work but the kids like it I love it.. walking in the hotel looking in front of me it reminded me of the Luxor in las Vegas.. But overall good hotel they have coin washer and dryer the dryer is free and gives 22 min for dry time but it works good.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed October 6, 2017

This was a very nice place. Evening reception was very nice, Philly cheesesteak at the restaurant was very good. First floor area was beautiful! Only issue was the cold breakfast food. Eggs were cold. Made to order omelette was great. I'd go again. We were there to see our Bavy son off to Boot Camp! The hotel was great to the servicemen there.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed October 5, 2017

I was here on business and would highly recommend this hotel because the staff are friendly and the facility is clean and comfortable. The reception in the evening is a great wind down after work too. Overall a good bang for your buck.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed October 5, 2017

I've stayed here in the past but no longer. It used to be fairly decent, but two recent stays have ruined the place for me.

The facility is seriously showing its age. Everything is just a little shabby, the room doors don't even close properly (I had to push it closed). For some reason, the omelette station at breakfast took a lot of orders before cooking them. So there was an unusually long wait for it after ordering. They kept the bacon out of sight and were very stingy with it. Even when I asked for a little more I couldn't get it.

Noise was a factor during one stay, because the room was right next to the Thruway and some of those trucks are really loud. As others have said, staffing is minimal so don't expect quick response times for anything.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms next to the highway.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business