Wingate by Wyndham Ellicottville(Ellicottville)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$149
Edelweiss Lodge(Ellicottville)
US$89
Inn at Holiday Valley(Ellicottville)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$145
US$100
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$155
US$116
Travelocity
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

US$89
Fairfield Inn
US$71
Tamarack Club(Ellicottville)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
A TripAdvisor Member
New Jersey
Reviewed September 7, 2005

This summer I spent more than I could afford -- $190 per night (which I had mistaken for the entire weekend) -- and hoped for a really nice place. What we got - one tiny room with a queen bed, a powder room size bathroom (water splashed out of the sink, it was that small) - -- and a tiny room next to it with a pull out sofa. My kids were at each others' throats and they wouldn't bring up an extra mattress or cot. The kids "room" (the pullout couch area) had no AC -- so I tried opening the window, which fell out. Several times, the door between the rooms wouldn't close, and the knob kept falling off. I couldn't even use their foyer bathroom, since I was told they don't have one. I guess they must go in the entry way, because that's almost how bad it smelled. About the only nice distinctively lovely about it was the way the foyer looked.

• Stayed: August 2005
6  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 23, 2005

I was a bit aprehensive about staying at the New Ellicottville Inn after calling and receiving a chilly reception from the clerk on my first call. I decided, since there was a pretty good deal for $130 which covered a queen room and an 8 hour lift ticket, to book the room and see how it worked out.

On the plus side, the location is ideal. It's right in the middle of the lovely town of Ellicottville and 5 minutes from either Holiday Valley or Hollimont (both great ski areas). The rooms are small (VERY SMALL) but cute. The bathroom was a nice size, bright and bath & body works products were provided.

The reason for my poor review lies in the staff and the fact our room was scattered with dead flies. "Dead flies?" you ask.... Yes... Dead flies everywhere! On the floor, in the bathroom, on the window sills. I approached the staff about this problem. Personally, I feel that for $130 they should take a "dustbuster" up to the room prior to check-in and clean up the mess before the guests arrive. I shared this with the desk clerk and was treated VERY POORLY. I found the staff to be somewhat rude upon check-in, but it was at this point when I was totally turned off. I will never stay there again because of it.

I later found out that, for about the same price (about $15 more) you can get a rental condo, with a loft bedroom, fireplace and balcony, across from Holiday Valley. If you do this, you can get a lift ticket for $15. All in all, for $30 you get a place that is 4 times the size and much nicer AND CLEAN. It's worth it -- believe me, the next time we visited Ellicottville and stayed there, we had a GREAT time.

14  Thank chibrian79