See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 10, 2016 via mobile

What else do you want or even expect pulling up to the place? It's well kept outside, and for the price it completely exceeds expectations... And the owners are cool too... Go pay $139 at Hilton Garden Inn or Hampton if you're lookin for all the amenities that everybody is whining that this place lacks.... H8ters... Smh

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed July 5, 2016 via mobile

The room was small and dingy. The tub was awful and the shower was duct taped. The door was not very secure and worried me. The Internet was the worst I have ever come across in my travels. It was like dial up.
I will say the people were friendly. The location was convenient.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
4  Thank auntknc
Reviewed October 15, 2014

Here is my experience.

1. large holes in bottom of wall ???? Rat Holes ??? plugged them up with shoes
2. Bathroom door falling off the hinges and coming apart at the seams yet does not close
3. NO WATER - water stopped working while brushing my teeth
4. The bolt on the door lock does not line up with the face-plate so door bolt lock does NOT work only other lock was a very thin chain that was hooked to the door casing very flimsy.
5. Tried to use the phone to call the front desk to register my concerns the phone was dead looking closer the wire had been cut .

I wish I had taken photo's

Room Tip: Any place but here - I wish I had taken photo's
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Quiet1smile
Reviewed September 28, 2014

I've stayed in a lot of hotels and let me tell you, stop being so over dramatic!! This hotel was in a great location to where we needed to be; (yes it was a little hard to find not going to lie, it's set behind a car dealership) Rooms were very clean; small office not much to it but i'm here to sleep not hang out in the office; again, rooms were very clean, beds were comfortable, bathroom well kept; would not be my first choice but would stay here again if needed.

Room Tip: Try and get a room on the left side of the hotel!
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Hello.....This is perhaps the poorest acoomodation I have had since I was teenager and stayed in a hotel with a rope instead of a lock.What bothers me is that with a little bit of paint, some all-purpous cleaners, vaccume and good washer, it wouldn't be so bad. The location is great but come during the day because the lights in...

Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo