US$109
  • Pool
US$109
  • Pool
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$142/night.

US$130
US$140
US$119
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

US$679
All reviewsfront desksteep hillroom was cleanwhite plainsthe breakfast areacomplimentary breakfastyogurtoff the highwaycookiesnice breakfasteasy accessconvenient locationnice staynew york cityking bedsleepy hollowlobby
Reviewed October 14, 2017

The hotel exterior was under construction, with plywood up around the entryways, only one of the two elevators operating. We walked up and down the stairs to/from the seventh floor because the line at the elevator was so long. Only one staff member available for check-out, despite it being Sunday around 930am! A long line of unhappy people ended our trip.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Danielle T, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn White Plains / Tarrytown, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2017

I would like to sincerely apologize for all that you had to endure during your stay here with us. I can assure you, this is not a standard we go by. We have definitely made note of your concerns and have improved on them. We hope you reconsider us in the future once we are through with our construction.

Reviewed October 14, 2017

This hotel is undergoing extensive construction. The shower is extremely tight and accessibility of the hotel is not good especially for those with disabilities or with kids. Advised staff this was an expensive price for a hotel undergoing extensive construction. There is a hotel next door that is way nicer I suggest you stay there.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your thoughts. We completely understand how the construction has created certain issues. We are working with the team to solve each and every concern. We hope you reconsider us in the future once we are through with our improvements.

Reviewed October 12, 2017

I have to say that my arrival was great. That is the only reason this is not less than 3 stars. The arriving staff was very friendly. The complete opposite was what I experienced during my check out. I was not asked how my stay was, was given an almost blank reciept because it was printed on a printer with no ink, and was advised that printing it again would take time, as she had to log into the computer next to her. I insisted. The next person was spoken to quite differently, and was promptly asked how her stay was.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Danielle T, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn White Plains / Tarrytown, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2017

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review. I am so very happy to hear your arrival was a great one. However, I would like to sincerely apologize for the service your received upon check out. Definitely contact us if there is anything we can do to alleviate the inconvenience you had here.

Reviewed October 11, 2017

Checking in was fine, and we were ok with the construction going on. There was no light at the entrance, and at night it was very easy to miss. Our room was never attended to. When I called the front desk to tell them we'd need new towels since housekeeping never did our room after the first night, and someone at the front desk assured my wife that they would do so while we were out that evening, we returned to find all that was done was the trash was emptied and one towel was left on the bed. The bed wasn't made, the bathroom not cleaned - basically nothing was done. What exactly were we paying for? Breakfast on Sunday was a mess. There was a school group whose members said they were supposed to have a separate breakfast area set up for their large group. This was not the case, and many guests waited over 1 HOUR to make a waffle! Ridiculous. I, myself, gave up after waiting in line for 1/2 hour. The staff should have taken steps to mitigate this problem. Upon checking out, the woman at the desk asked what the white in my beard was. I said, "Oh, just some grey hairs." Then she persisted, "No, no, there's something in your beard." So I had to ask my wife in front of other guests waiting to check out, which was kind of embarrassing. There was nothing in my beard. I would not stay at this hotel, or probably another Hampton Inn, again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 10, 2017

I only have them a 4/5 star because there construction was loud but they should have at least waited until after the morning to start. Woke me up at 8Am and the rooms need a microwave , too much work to have to go to the lobby everytime to heat up something

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple