“Perfect pizza, salads and sandwiches”

Harry Tuft's Publick House
Ranked #14 of 94 Restaurants in Endicott
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 26, 2017

We ordered the chicken quesadillas and fried pickles for appetizers. They quesadillas were served with salsa and sour cream. They were hot with the cheese perfectly melted and slightly crispy tortilla shell. The portion was large enough for 4 to share. The pickles are very different if you have never had them. They are crispy, hot and served with ranch dip. I ordered Harry's favorite chicken sandwich and a side of sauteed mushrooms. The chicken was tender and generously coated with their tangy mustard sauce and topped with lettuce, tomato, onion and bacon. My husband had the bacon blue cheese burger which was cooked perfectly and served with shoestring fries. Delicious.
Our friends ordered their usual pizza. There is a variety of toppings to chose from and the pizza is always consistent and cooked perfectly. Its definitely a good old standby. They also have a full bar with a nice selection of wine, beer and spirits.

Date of visit: February 2017

Reviewed February 19, 2017 via mobile

The food here is great. I take my 17 year old here. I've also been here with friends. We haven't had anything we didn't like. Good food, great pricing!

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed January 27, 2017

The family decided on this place after a car cruise one night. I'm hesitant about bars but decided to give them a try. I was pleasantly surprised.
Bar on the left, food tables in the middle & to the right. Meals came fast and our party was very satisfied. I decided to try their nuclear wings which, I must admit, are true to the name.
Pricing was good, our waitress was very attentive and kind & it wasn't a bad atmosphere at all (a little loud but not bad).
All in all, we will most definitely stop here again!

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed November 16, 2016

My wife and I really enjoy the food at Harry Tufts. The atmosphere is inviting and the staff very friendly. We have used this place for take out meals as well and it has not disappointed!

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed November 16, 2016 via mobile

Food was excellent, device was great and there was also a large choice in beers. I prefer darks and usually a lot of places just serve Guinness which I love but sometimes I like something different. I had s great oatmeal stout!

Date of visit: October 2016