“Good food & friendly atmosphere”

Harry Tuft's Publick House
Ranked #14 of 94 Restaurants in Endicott
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 30, 2017

We stopped by for a quick bite. There are a lot of regulars in the bar who appear to be friends of the owners and staff. Reminds us of a Cheers kind of atmosphere - friendly where everyone knows your name :). We both ordered the Harry's favorite chicken sandwich served with fries (but I opted for a side salad). The sandwich is topped with a delicious mildly spicy sauce, bacon, onion and tomato. The salads are a fresh generous portions. They offer a wide variety of wine, beer and spirits. The kitchen is open later than most restaurants in town so stop by after the play or game....

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed April 27, 2017

Driving through and hankering for hot wings, we pull in. Now the last time, I ordered suicide wings and they were just that...I could only eat six. My spirit was crushed! Nobody would let me forget my "failure-to-finish". It took 4 therapy sessions to overcome this.
Our 2nd visit here...I changed things up and ordered "just the extra hot wings". Phew, they were just that but I finished! I might have looked like an infant eating spaghettios unattended but I finished! Delicious flavor with immense heat. A lot of times you'll find the hotter wings will have a bitter taste due to the hot sauces but not here. I highly recommend them!
My wife had the garlic wings which she found to be delicious (and looked more sophisticated eating).
All in all, we will return. Good food, good prices (wings are $8.95/dozen) and good service. Yum!

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed March 12, 2017

Great neighborhood restaurant, good food, and friendly service! We went to dinner on a Friday evening. A couple of loud toddlers in the restaurant, but that is not the fault of the staff.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed February 26, 2017

We ordered the chicken quesadillas and fried pickles for appetizers. They quesadillas were served with salsa and sour cream. They were hot with the cheese perfectly melted and slightly crispy tortilla shell. The portion was large enough for 4 to share. The pickles are very different if you have never had them. They are crispy, hot and served with ranch dip. I ordered Harry's favorite chicken sandwich and a side of sauteed mushrooms. The chicken was tender and generously coated with their tangy mustard sauce and topped with lettuce, tomato, onion and bacon. My husband had the bacon blue cheese burger which was cooked perfectly and served with shoestring fries. Delicious.
Our friends ordered their usual pizza. There is a variety of toppings to chose from and the pizza is always consistent and cooked perfectly. Its definitely a good old standby. They also have a full bar with a nice selection of wine, beer and spirits.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed February 19, 2017 via mobile

The food here is great. I take my 17 year old here. I've also been here with friends. We haven't had anything we didn't like. Good food, great pricing!

Date of visit: December 2016