“Good discovery”

Harry Tuft's Publick House
Ranked #14 of 94 Restaurants in Endicott
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 21, 2018

Being out-of-towners we sort of stumbled onto this place on Mother's Day by chance. Everywhere else was packed. I was a bit leery because the parking lot at Harry Tuft's was empty. Usually not a good sign. But low and behold, we had an excellent meal. My rib eye sandwich was delicious. My wife said her quesadilla was the best she'd ever had. The place was pretty dead, but the service was good and the price was right. I'd certainly go again.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed October 24, 2017

This is basically a diner with a bar. The food is sub par at best. I think Friendly's has better sandwiches. The food is also way overpriced for what it is. The drinks were decent but service was super slow.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed September 30, 2017

We stopped by for a quick bite. There are a lot of regulars in the bar who appear to be friends of the owners and staff. Reminds us of a Cheers kind of atmosphere - friendly where everyone knows your name :). We both ordered the Harry's favorite chicken sandwich served with fries (but I opted for a side salad). The sandwich is topped with a delicious mildly spicy sauce, bacon, onion and tomato. The salads are a fresh generous portions. They offer a wide variety of wine, beer and spirits. The kitchen is open later than most restaurants in town so stop by after the play or game....

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed April 27, 2017

Driving through and hankering for hot wings, we pull in. Now the last time, I ordered suicide wings and they were just that...I could only eat six. My spirit was crushed! Nobody would let me forget my "failure-to-finish". It took 4 therapy sessions to overcome this.
Our 2nd visit here...I changed things up and ordered "just the extra hot wings". Phew, they were just that but I finished! I might have looked like an infant eating spaghettios unattended but I finished! Delicious flavor with immense heat. A lot of times you'll find the hotter wings will have a bitter taste due to the hot sauces but not here. I highly recommend them!
My wife had the garlic wings which she found to be delicious (and looked more sophisticated eating).
All in all, we will return. Good food, good prices (wings are $8.95/dozen) and good service. Yum!

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed March 12, 2017

Great neighborhood restaurant, good food, and friendly service! We went to dinner on a Friday evening. A couple of loud toddlers in the restaurant, but that is not the fault of the staff.

Date of visit: March 2017