“From Another Planet!!”
Review of Baked Euphoria

Baked Euphoria
Ranked #2 of 5 Bakeries in Endicott
Reviewed July 9, 2018

That's what you'll feel like when you go in and finally decide which temptation you will give into...and then when you consume these excellent baked goodies you'll wonder how is it possible to have such delicious flavors and such craftsmanship when it comes to putting them all together. Very good. All the time!

Reviewed May 23, 2018 via mobile

Driest cupcakes I ever ate. Very overpriced for the quality. Difficult parking. Small lot, hard to get in and out of.

Reviewed September 26, 2017

We recently hosted a 40th birthday party at a local fine dining restaurant and wanted an outstanding cake to top off a wonderful meal. Baked Euphoria produced a gorgeous, and delicious chocolate cake that was such a knockout it definitely added to the party decorations! It was made to order inside and out, and the artist theme we requested was perfect. The palette and paintbrush even had a wood-look finish and the clumps of "paint" were terrific. I wish there were another big birthday coming so we could order another cake from Baked Euphoria! Bonnie and her staff are great.

Reviewed August 9, 2017

I've been a customer for two years and will remain a customer for as long as they are here! Fantastic cakes!! Birthdat, Anniversary, Graduation, or the Holidays! Holiday cookies are my favorite, anything they make is mouthwatering delicious!!

Reviewed June 6, 2017

The flavors and the taste of their cupcakes are fantastic! I got 5 different kinds and tasted all of them and then froze them. They were just as good when they were thawed out. All of them had some sort of filling in them with a whip crème frosting. I cant say enough about how good they are if you want a truly good piece of cake. I also tried gluten free sugar cookie...it was very good. We also got the eclairs...again...very, very good! Well worth the money.

Been to Baked Euphoria? Share your experiences!