“Just like Italy!”

Ristorante Dell'Arco
Ranked #4 of 20 Restaurants in Endwell
Reviewed September 26, 2018

My friends and I had just discovered this Gem about 6 weeks ago! I was so impressed with the quality of the food, it reminded me of a restaurant we frequented while visiting Italy a few summers ago! I always order Veal Saltimbocca at every Italian restaurant I visit, if it is available, regardless of where I am! Ristorante Dell'Arco did not disappoint! It was a healthy portion of veal and exquisitely seasoned! The sauce on my side of spaghetti was very good as well! A fresh tasty salad and some fine Pinot Grigio were the perfect complement to my meal. I would highly recommend this resaurant for it's pleasant surroundings, cleanliness, and friendly atmosphere! And let me tell you about the Carbonnara! Delish!

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank Theresa J

Reviewed September 21, 2018

Best Italian food I have ever eaten. That's saying something because there are a lot of Italian restaurants in this area. Food is fabulous and not expensive. Service is great. Pleasant atmosphere.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank Victor F
Reviewed August 4, 2018

In the Triple Cities, there are a lot of Italian restaurants, and a lot of really good Italian restaurants. You need to do something to stand out. Something really great... or something different and unique.

I'm not convinced Ristorante Dell'Arco succeeds.

1) The starters were really good. The table bread was like a focaccia and served with oil & balsamic. Very nice. The soup of the day was "Italian wedding." It was a large bowl and so well seasoned that there was no need to use salt, pepper or grated cheese. The small meatballs were so tender. We also tried the fried mozzarella. This was a real treat... not some lame cheese sticks.

2) The entrees were less spectacular. The veal cutlet was tender, but was bland from lack of seasoning and the breading was both too thick and heavy, and quickly came off the cutlet. The rigatoni Bolognese was... all right. It wasn't bad, but as a B+ offering, I can think of three other spots in town that do it much better.

The portions were all very large, so we did take food home.

But all things considered, I'm not sure I see a need to go back, when I can easily name 4-5 other Italian restaurants in town that are better.

One suggestion: their social media presence talks about the Abruzzi roots of the owners. They should consider adding one or two Abruzzi regional dishes to the menu as something unique or different. Like Frank's in Maine offers Sicilian specialities, or how Michaelangelo's in Binghamton is the only spot in town to offer braciole daily.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank Christopher D
Reviewed July 9, 2018

This is basically a man's dream to remodel a property and open his own Italian restaurant. There's a lot of competition in this part of county and while he makes a worthy effort there is still a need of fine tuning.

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank Hereandthere913
Reviewed May 12, 2018

In both of our visits for lunch, my friend and I have been very pleased with the food, service and portion sizes here. Lunch specials are a terrific deal, with pizza, subs and pasta featured. Today we pasta lunch from the regular menu which features a wide variety of Italian dishes, and which included a large salad and fresh bread. Food is prepared quickly and fresh, and the wait staff is friendly and helpful. There is easy access for wheelchairs and walkers, and rest rooms are large and well-equipped.

Date of visit: May 2018