“Tamales! Guacamole!”

Caracara Mexican Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Caracara Mexican Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 142 Restaurants in Farmingdale
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

After 2 weeks after being away from home, I needed to ground myself. My husband chose Cara Cara randomly and it was perfect! To have delicious guacamole prepared at the tableside was a gastronomical caress. The menu was extensive and there was a list of dinner specials, as well. I ordered a shrimp tamale. The grilled shrimp was excellent, and the sweet corn tamal paired well with the spiced cheese dressing. I can't wait to return!

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is a great spot for an impromptu get together with friends on a week night.
It is a favorite for my friends and I to get together after work.
We sit in the bar area for drinks and appetizers. Sometimes we even stay late and the staff never rushes us.
The service is friendly and attentive and the food is always good.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed October 3, 2018

There were 6 of us and we all enjoyed our meals.The atmosphere was very nice and the service was excellent.They mix Guacamole in front of you.Food was very good and had different sauces.The plantains were the top notch they were the best I have ever tasted.They were nice a sweet tasting.

Reviewed September 21, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I visited last and enjoyed a tasty meal, as usual. The staff and management were very friendly. A terrific place for a casual dinner.

Reviewed September 7, 2018 via mobile

Delicious food and great atmosphere. We were able to sit outside tonight. We will definitely be back!