“Typical Chilis”

Chili's Bar & Grill
Ranked #14 of 142 Restaurants in Farmingdale
Reviewed June 29, 2018

Just what you expect from Chili’s. Quick tasty food with excellent customer service. The portions were generous.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed May 14, 2018 via mobile

Went for lunch the food was good. The service was slow but the waitress was very friendly. I actually felt bad for her that it took over 45 minutes to bring out our food. I will say the Buy one get one margarita deal was good.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed March 8, 2018

Did not expect to like this place, but we were given a gift card for Christmas. The food was great. First visit I had tender Chicken Fajitas, which were very good! Came with delicious black beans and yummy guacamole among other sides.My honey had Chicken Bacon Ranch Quesadillas, also quite good. Other than the wait to be seated because there was not a greeter at the podium, service was friendly and efficient.
Being the place is so close to home we tried it again. I had the Bacon Avocado Grilled Chicken Sandwich which was awesome! I got the black beans instead of fries because they were so good the first time. Delish! My honey had a full order of ribs with an ear of very nicely spiced corn and fires. He enjoyed it very much! Again, a wait to be seated with no one out front, but table service was very good.
You don't get complimentary chips and salsa like most Mexican places, but the portions are so large that we did not miss them at all. Both times we took doggie bags home. Next time we may try the margaritas we saw people enjoying.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

Come here often with my wife and 2 year old daughter. Never had a problem yet and we've been coming for years. Service is very good. Food is always hot and delicious with nice variety.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed August 27, 2017 via mobile

Typical chain restaurant fare. Service at bar area was good and prices were not bad for New York. Close to hotel and airport.

Date of visit: August 2017