“Really? Hibachi in 35 minutes?”
Review of Sakura - CLOSED

Sakura
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Steakhouse
Reviewed 15 March 2017

We've been to Sakura a few times, and went for a birthday celebration tonight. Using the words Hibachi and dinner to describe our meal would be generous... Our "chef" rushed through our entire meal and didn't put on any kind of show (as we watched the table next to us having a blast with their chef). He threw our zucchini over our heads, served totally inconsistent portions and raw vegetables, and somehow made my salmon look like something not even a cat would eat (not to mention that it tasted awful). We were so disappointed with our experience at Sakura tonight, and we made sure the hostess was aware of how we felt and why. We won't be wasting our time or money at Sakura again - although at least it was only 35 minutes of our time...

Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

This is a local for me. I love sushi and Sakura always comes through.
I go regularly. The wait staff is friendly, alway remembers my name, always suggests what I like.
If you like sushi or Japanese hibachi this is one not to miss.

Reviewed 20 July 2016

I went to Sakura for lunch today and it was delicious. I started with won ton soup, the won tons were light and different than what you would get in a Chinese restaurant. Then we had fried calamari and shrimp tempura. So delicious, we had for a main course sesame chicken and seafood teriyaki. Our waitress was very attentive. I will be back.

Reviewed 28 May 2016

Ordered from here for lunch
Delivery came fast
Food was ehhh, something was off.
Might try again but probably not.

Reviewed 18 May 2016

We were two couples and had a wonderful time at the hibachi table. The chef was very animated, the food was good and it was quiet enough for us to hear eachother talk