All reviews new carpet race track king bed would stay again motel aaa canandaigua amenities
Reviewed June 29, 2018 via mobile

Perfect for travelers minding their budget, but looking for safe, clean rooms. Many are recently updated. Hotel owners are on site and are attentive to guests needs. Will stay again on next trip to/from MI.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 275aleksp
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

We're visiting relatives in 30 mile radius & this motel is reasonable, $79 King, w/AAA, just south exit from Tollroad 90, intersection 332 & 96, walking distance to two excellent restaurants, short drive to horse Racetrack & Casino, Finger lakes area, downtown Canandaigua, tourist area, etc., wonderful friendly management, and quiet when u need it at night. More adult-older drive-up-to-your clean room with new carpet & furniture, HOT showers type of motel. Well be back next year.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 25, 2018

They would not honor the rate posted on line when I showed it to them. They said it was not correct!!! The room was not very clean, the heat did not work properly, no fridge or microwave. Cleaning staff came into room to clean (male) was I was in the shower (very early 8:30ish) REALLY!!! i covered with a towel to see who was in the room. My boyfriend was out getting us breakfast & was furious when he returned!! Creepy!!! Overpriced for sure with nothing to offer including food or snacks.

Date of stay: February 2017
1  Thank 173cyndi
Reviewed June 21, 2017

Single story motel, quaint, comfortable, quite, clean, and cheaper than the other options. Would stay again if passing through. Affordable. Seems like amenities updated and pics online are old. I stayed in a back room with a king bed. Good night's rest and warm hot shower with a clean bathroom. Family owned mom-and-pop kind of place.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed September 18, 2016

As my husband and I were still in bed this morning (at 9:30 am) there was a knock on our door. Before my husband could get up and to the door, our door was open. Thankfully we had the chain on. When we checked out, I verified that checkout was at 11 am and asked the property's process for letting cleaning staff know when a room was vacant and ready to be cleaned. The answer was if there is no car outside the door and the key had been turned in. I said, well, here's our key and our car was parked right outside the door. Oh, I'm sorry was the reaction. No compensation offered. I will say the room was large and clean but I feel still a bit expensive as there are no extras. No breakfast. When I was halfway through my shower this morning the water decreased significantly and I finished my shower in a small stream of water. I wouldn't waste my money here again. I would rather pay a little more and have a nicer setting with more privacy.

Date of stay: September 2016