“Keep up the Good Work”

Ranked #5 of 18 Restaurants in Farmington
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 26 December 2017

I am swaying more and more of my friends to this restaurant. Not sure what they expected but always seems to be a pleasant experience. The chips and salsa are freshly made and almost reach the table before you are seated. They are always replenished when the bowls get empty. Never have fresher chips anywhere and the salsa is just the right 'heat' for me.
They have an extensive menu and all reasonably priced. My go to is always enchiladas, but after watching my friend enjoy the chicken fajitas......I am trying those.
At my last visit I had a frozen margarita w/out salt......that will now be a forever starter....delish!
Recommend this place to everyone. Quick and friendly service and reasonable bill at the end.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

The waitstaff was outstanding. We had chicken soup, Enchiladas supreme, Guadalajara burrito. We enjoyed it. We are from Texas and KNOW Mexican food. We will return!

Reviewed 10 July 2017

This is by far the best Mexican food that I have ever had. Margaritas are excellent and the service is prompt, friendly and humorous. This is a great place to have fun and enjoy a fantastic meal for a very reasonable price.

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

Waited 50 min to be seated had the carnitas. Pork had way too much fat in it, very greasy. Not my favorite place.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

Great Mexican restaurant. Never once a bad meal or service. Can't say enough good about this restaurant and Mexican food is far from my favorite lol. I'm learning to love it because of El Jimador