“Excellent”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Farmingville
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2012

My family and I stayed at The Hampton Inn-Brookhaven for 1 night. We arrived a few hours before check-in and decided to ask if we could check-in early. The hotel was able to accommodate our request at no extra charge. They provided us with connected rooms. The rooms and halls are clean. The bed was very comfortable.The pool was great. The desk people answered any question we had in a friendly and professional manner. The free breakfast was great. They had 24 hour coffee in the great room. We highly recommend this hotel. Couldn't ask for anything more. The price was great too.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank trac86
Craig078, General Manager at Hampton Inn Long Island - Brookhaven, responded to this review, 30 March 2012
trac86,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at the Hampton Inn Brookhaven. We take great pride providing guest with a clean hotel and great service. We thank you for choosing our hotel and hope to see you again when you’re in the area.

The Team at the Hampton Inn Brookhaven

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Columbus, Mississippi
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 December 2011

I travel weekly for business and when I travel to New York, I choose The Brookhaven Hampton Inn as my "Home away from Home". I've stayed here for about 10 weeks over the last 4 months and I feel like I'm part of the family here. Every weekday morning I woke up to a very nice and free hot breakfast prepared by a wonderfully kind woman, Edna. A great way to start the day!
The front desk staff were very friendly and always greeted me with kind words and a smile. They seem to go out of their way to ensure my stay here is pleasant. I had maybe 2 issues while staying here and those issues were addressed/resolved immediately by the staff and the General Manager, Craig Goldman. Craig also followed up the next day which made me feel like a valued customer.
This hotel is centrally located with restaurants/shopping close by. The rooms are very clean, comfortable and safe.

1 Thank Kimi_M2011
Craig078, General Manager at Hampton Inn Long Island - Brookhaven, responded to this review, 29 December 2011
Kimi_M2011,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience at our hotel. As much as you enjoyed our staff, we enjoyed having you here. We take great pride in providing great service to make you feel like your home. We hope to see you again when you come back to the area.
Murrells Inlet, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 December 2011

The Hampton Inn Brookhaven in Farmingville, NY once again provided to us superb customer service and value for our quarterly meeting.
The staff, from the events coordinator to the front desk personnel, chief engineer and breakfast lady, consistently go out of their way to ensure their customers have a wonderful experience.
Thank you again for all the great service!

1 Thank maureen s
Maureen s,

Thanks for taking the time to write a great review about your experiences at the hotel. We enjoy have your meeting here quarterly and hope we continue to have a long relationship with your group. Thanks again for your business.

Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 December 2011

Super nice staff at this typical Hampton. Rather large well kept room, with
TV, Fridge, wi-fi etc. Very nice breakfast, with a super employee running the area ! I feel the hotel is very well located off exit 63 of the LIE, 10 minutes from the LIRR , and 15 minutes from the ISP airport. We stayed for 5 days and will be back the next time we visit the Island.

Room Tip: We had a room in the front of the building, nice and quiet, the expressway is on the other side.
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank 220ord
220ord,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at our hotel. I am very lucky and proud at the General Manager to have great associates at the hotel that give great service and make people feel like they are at home. Hope to see you again when you are in the area.

Port Jefferson, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 December 2011

This Hotel is at the Exit 63 on the LI expressway. Nothing interesting around the property except a Aplebee's and Friday's restaurant. The hotel clerks are very friendly. Definitely I was positively impressed by their treatment. My room, a king bedroom, was not big but ok with all necessary tools: fridge, flat TV, wifi, a nice couch, and a desk. The hotel was clean and definitely meets the standards of a typical Hampton Inn. Breakfast was free and included all typical staff: fruits, juices, coffee, hot waffles, bacon, omelet etc. A drawback was that I couldn't find any water at the breakfast area. My major complain, however, is the slowness of the wifi connection. This is noted by other reviews here at tripadvisor, too. I believe that it is time that the hotel will do something

Room Tip: If you can avoid the room with two beds because it is packed with furniture and has zero free space...
dis66,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at out hotel. I am happy to hear that you received great service and a clean hotel. We take great pride in making sure your feel comfortable. Since your stay we have added pitchers of water to the breakfast buffet and are excited and looking forward to our WiFi upgrade coming in the middle of January.
Hope to see you again the next time you are in the area

New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 December 2011

Had one of our business off sites here and was an extremely pleasant experience.
The food served was great and staff went out of their way to make us comfortable, given the varied dietary requirement of my group.

On one the days, the cab I'd booked to the train station didn't show up and the General Manager volunteered to take me in his personal car so I don't miss my train !!

Would definitely recommend these guys !

1 Thank Anu K
Anu K,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about the experience that you had at our hotel. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your meeting experience at the hotel. It was my pleasure to get you to the train on time and hope everything worked out. Hope to see you again at the hotel when you re in the area.

USA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2011

This Hampton Inn is right off exit 63 of the Long Island Expressway, in the middle of the Island, in Suffolk County. It is convenient to both the north and south shores, each a 10-15 minute drive. The hotel itself is quite nice - a very good value. Rooms are quiet, the beds are comfortable, and there are the usual amenities. Wireless internet is slow but free. There is a refrigerator and microwave in the rooms, and an ironing board and iron. There also is a "one cup at a time" coffee maker. Breakfast is included; it consists of cereal, fruit, yogurt, pastries, toast, one hot item (french toast that was excellent one day, premade omelets that were OK the other 2 days we stayed) and a meat (bacon one day, pork saugage, turkey sausage the others) and it is available from 6am to 10am weekdays. You also can make your own waffles. We found everyone very helpful and very pleasant. There also is a swimming pool, but we didn't use it. We've stayed at a lot more expensive places and been a lot less satisfied. This wouldn't be my choice for a romantic retreat, but for business or family obligations that require a visit to the this area of LI, it is a really good choice.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank stampwife
Craig078, General Manager at Hampton Inn Long Island - Brookhaven, responded to this review, 21 November 2011
Dear Stampwife,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. I apologize for the slow internet, but you will be happy to know that the hotel is getting the wireless upgraded in the near future. We take pride in giving our guests a variety of hot and cold fresh breakfast items. As the General Manger, I am lucky to have such a professional and friendly staff. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

The Team at the Hampton Inn Brookhaven
Also consider these accommodations in or near Farmingville
0.4 km away
6.4 km away
SpringHill Suites Long Island Brookhaven
8.0 km away
La Quinta Inn & Suites Islip MacArthur Airport

Been to Hampton Inn Long Island - Brookhaven? Share your experiences!