“Be sure to clarify the number of toppings.”

Twin Trees Fayetteville
Ranked #26 of 37 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Reviewed March 31, 2018

Ordered a pizza tonight with the following toppings: onions on the whole pizza and sausage on 1/2 and mushrooms on the other 1/2. When we picked it up we found we were being charged for 3 separate toppings. We were told that it is their policy that even though it was only a 1/2 a topping they count it as a whole. I have never run into this policy at any other pizza establishment. It is NOT the extra money as much as feeling like they are squeezing their customers. Also I agree with one of the other reviews that they are not cooking their pizza long enough and not as good as their eat in locations.

Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

Our second time ordering here and probably our last. We ordered wings medium and crispy and a large pizza with pepperoni sausage and banana peppers. I picked it up and brought it home it was expensive 40 dollars plus. Our wings had no sauce on them what so ever they sat in a puddle of grease. The pizza was disgusting. It was like a deep dish Uno pizza. It was under cooked and sought and the the box soaked with grease. We didn’t eat two pieces. I called the manager and we got credit for the wings. Don’t know if I even want to try the wings again. The pizza is not the same as I remember from other TT locations. But they lost a customer from Manlius.

2  Thank ATMGUY63
Reviewed February 15, 2018 via mobile

This was the first time we ordered here as they just opened we ordered wings to go medium and crispy or well done. I picked them up and there was a little confusion but normal for the first few days. I brought them home and live within 5 minutes of the location. The Wings ere very good but no crispy enough. They should have been cooked longer still very good. Also need to vent your boxes. Will definitely try again.