“AWESOME FOOD, cute little place... (under new management)”
Review of Little Asia

Little Asia
Ranked #61 of 101 Restaurants in Fishkill
Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese, Thai
Reviewed May 24, 2018

This place has the best food! I love Asian food and I eat out a lot. Everything I had was great. I had the Miso soup, vegetable and shrimp spring rolls, spicy crab roll, tempura shrimp roll, and avocado salad with yummy dressing. The lunch special is very reasonably priced and the portion was pretty big. Huge thumbs up!

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed December 30, 2017 via mobile

I’ve eaten here a few times over the past couple of years and always liked it enough to keep coming back. There are tons of options from various types of cuisines, and their lunch specials are the perfect size.

I went here today and had not so good an experience. My food came out cold and although I had ordered chicken, I found many pieces of tofu. In fact there was more tofu than chicken!

This experience has made me hesitate to go back, but I will note that I have had many delicious meals there without any complaints.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed October 14, 2017

If you enjoy Asian food, this is a must try. If not they do not have anything for you. The service was good.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed July 14, 2017

Maybe it was an off day or just an angry chef but this was terrible. The food was bland and the chicken seemed processed from sludge. We had an assortment of thai, asian, and sushi. Each item was a disaster and we could not even finish.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed February 26, 2017

This was a convenient restaurant for a quick meal but not worth going out of your way for. We shared the fried calamari appetizer and I had the shrimp tempura. Not sure if their frying oil was old or what, but had some stomach reaction after eating. The accompanying salad was skimpy. Service was prompt, almost rushed. The prices are reasonable.

Date of visit: February 2017