“Fishkill Cold Stone ”

Cold Stone Creamery
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Fishkill
Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

Not too impressed with the place. If you are looking for average ice cream with assorted toppings mixed in then this place is for you. I would rather drive to Cold Spring ir Beacon and get real homemade ice cream. Kids love this place because of all the mixings

Reviewed July 7, 2017

Waffle cones are terrific. You watch them mix there favors right in front of you. A bit
pricey for an I cream shop. There Sundaes are extraordinary.

Reviewed June 16, 2017

Had 2 choices for a dairy free customer. The server was friendly. The place was clean. We sat outside at patio tables viewing the mountains....Nice!

Reviewed November 16, 2016 via mobile

We went last night and the ice cream was very soft and melted quick. There was only one person working. We went back tonight it was much better. And they had 2 people working. Much better!

Reviewed October 16, 2016

I usually just get the banana ice cream at Cold Stone. Boring yes, but always good and never fails! Last night I went and saw a few "seasonal" flavors. The people behind the counter were really nice and friendly and didn't flinch when I asked to try 3 flavors..lol I tried the creme brulee, OMG OMG OMG..and then the PUMPKIN..DOUBLE OMG..and then the Banana, even though I know what it tasted like..never hurts to make sure of the consistency ( I only mention this because I saw the guy once scrape the top layer of one of the flavors and throw it out..it must have been sitting out and gotten hard or something..yuk ..so always look for consistency in the display..lol ) Anyway.. I couldn't decide which flavor to get so I got ALL THREE in the Medium size..I think it's the "Love it" size..lol They were all layered in one concise container! Perfect! Happy camper and all good in Cold Stone Land! Only suggestion I have is "reduce your prices"...it's just so damn expensive. I couldn't even afford to get the "Gotta Have it Size" which is the Large..it's like 5.50 or something... That's more than a pint of Haagen Daaz! lol... Aside from that..Great Ice-Cream!!!