“Awesome! Thank you Sam”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #2 of 8 Quick Bites in Fishkill
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Fishkill is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed February 19, 2018 via mobile

I just went into Panera and my gift card wasn't working. I want to thank Samantha for going above and beyond to take care of me. This is customer service and I will be back next time I'm in town. Thank you!

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed February 7, 2018

Stopped here while traveling thru the area - arrived after the normal dinner rush. Ordered from the 'pick 2' items. Food was good & ready relatively quickly - no worries here!

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed January 27, 2018 via mobile

I always tell myself that I don't eat here enough. When I do have the presence of mind to dine here, I am always glad I did. Food is super fresh and flavorful. Healthy options as well as sweet indulgences. The order ahead option seems to be popular at lunch time. Just come in and grab your food that is waiting. I prefer to sit and enjoy my food in the restaurant so I can refill my beverage and just enjoy my food at it's peak freshness. Location can be busy at lunchtime. Staff is friendly and the restaurant is clean.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed January 19, 2018

We stopped by for lunch on the way back to New England. Had the tomato soup and the turkey, apple and cheddar sandwich on cranberry bread. Both were delicious. Took a bit of time for the meal to be delivered to our table. In the meantime I scoped out the restaurant. It's a bit rundown, and needs a good cleaning, but it wasn't filthy, and I'm pretty picky. . Staff were friendly, but they do push the items on the menu, with their 'suggestive selling', even when you're done ordering.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed December 19, 2017 via mobile

Panera usually gives you a buzzer after you order your food and you can pick it up yourself when it’s ready. This Panera gives you a number to put on your table and a man comes and brings you your food. We had a long wait, and our soups cold.

We wanted a quick lunch as we are driving to Atlanta but this was an hour stop!

Husband said men’s room was a pit

Date of visit: December 2017