Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,108 results
All reviews omelette station omelet bar bedroom suite great stay kitchen area indoor pool french toast free breakfast hot breakfast very nice hotel would definitely stay here again enjoyed my stay front desk staff bed was comfortable new york hudson valley yogurt
Selected filters
Reviewed March 8, 2021

Look I travel for a living and spend way too many nights in hotels. So when stumbling upon a great hotel experience ( which is almost never ), I write about it. The Hyatt Place Hotel in Poughkeepsie New York has exceeded all my expectations. It's not just the nice rooms and great facilities - It's the people working at the Hyatt Place that stands out to me! From the moment I walk in, I am treated like royalty! I'm not kidding. The hotel manager has done an excellent job of searching, hiring, and retaining the right personnel for the hotel. I can stay anywhere close for business, but I choose to drive an extra 35 minutes to stay at the Hyatt Place Poughkeepsie. Thank you for everything you do for me and keep up the great work!

Room tip: All the rooms are great!
Date of stay: March 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Cathy Johnson, General Manager at HYATT house Fishkill/Poughkeepsie, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2021

Thank you for the kind remarks on our hotel!

Reviewed February 2, 2021

I loved staying here. The beds are high quality. The TV is fantastic. The Suites are a good choice. I enjoyed cooking with my dearly beloved. Always grabbed breakfast since they had French toast. Check in was great. I haven't tried the pool and the laundry room is good.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you for the kind remarks on our hotel! We hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed February 1, 2021

The hotel needs some updating the but it's very cute and clean. The art is redundant the walls very old. The kitchen was nice and classic with a huge fridge. We had a double queen attached to to king suite. Really good thank you

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you for the kind remarks on our hotel.

Reviewed January 28, 2021

Hyatt house fishkill is similar to other locations I have visited and typical of similar properties. Some changes due to covid as expected. Simple check in. Poll was nice, but 4 1/2 feet at deepest, so no diving for the kids. Easy on and off the highway with restaurants and shopping easily accessible.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you for the kind remarks on our hotel!

Reviewed January 27, 2021

Really enjoyed our stay here and wish we could have stayed an extra day. Adine was super helpful at check in and gave us suggestions on what to do in the area. Glen was also very helpful when we needed to print out my daughter's school work. Hotel is pet friendly and you would never know; super clean! We brought our dog with us and there were no issues at all. We had a 2 bedroom suite and it was very spacious. There are restrictions on the pool which was understandable due to Covid. 1 hour per room per day, max of 2 rooms/8 people at a time. 2 out of the 3 times we had the pool to ourselves which was really nice. Never an issue reserving a time. The only small improvements I can think of would be more towels at the pool, more garbage receptacles around the outside of the hotel for pet waste, and breakfast set up during the weekdays. They only have hot breakfast on the weekends. Weekdays is cereal, yogurt, oatmeal, which is fine but you have to ask the desk for it instead of it being set up in the lobby. Overall we had a great experience and would love to go back! The kids didn't want to leave.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you so much for the kind words on our hote! We look forward to seeing you again in the near future!