“Excellent breakfast but too crowded”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #6 of 100 Restaurants in Fishkill
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 9, 2018

If you do not mind the crowd, breakfast in CB is the way to go. Just awesome enjoyable food. In a room full of people, expect the atmosphere to be chaotic. I almost dropped our neighbor's table condiments going to the bathroom. But what a fun place. The best part, the retail store attached to the restaurant.

Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

I ordered the trout dinner and my spouse had the fried chicken. Both meals were very good, so was the coffee. Our server Michelle provided excellent service. Will return soon!

Reviewed June 3, 2018

Meal as expected with very good server. Only issue was at check out when the wait to get to a cashier was beyond acceptable, and then they had problems ringing up the meal.

Reviewed April 18, 2018 via mobile

We came for breakfast and they were very busy, as usual, but service was prompt and friendly. Food was good, enjoyable, as usual. As an observation, maybe the times and economy are hitting them hard. I noticed a change from previous Cracker Barrels I've been to. For instance, the bacon was very thin, the table was not supplied with a variety of syrups or jellies for pancakes and French toast; and the orders of coffee and tea did not come with an extra little pot for filling up your cup again. Maybe those have been done away with for some time now, but I did miss them. It did not take away from their quality, though. The store is still full of good stuff.

Reviewed April 7, 2018

The 20 minute wait on a Saturday night was less than 15. I never saw tables cleaned so fast. The service was lightening fast. The food is always good. What amazes me is the price. Two full (and I mean full) dinners with beverages for less than $25.00. Many fast food places cost more these days, and there is no atmosphere.